Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bobby Cox.

Hybrid View

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.

Bobby Cox.

This may have been said in the game thread I don't know because I haven't read all of it, but did anyone else watching the four games on WTBS or Turner South get sick of Bobby and his mouth cheering on each pitch when his batters were up? That's ok I guess but get the damm mike away from him.

Also, Skip and Pete are ok but his son, is it Chip-dip? Send the idiot back to the Cubs. What happened to Don Sutton?

got alil captain in u?

Re: Bobby Cox.

i agree chip-dip needs to go he got on my nerves

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vander m
    This may have been said in the game thread I don't know because I haven't read all of it, but did anyone else watching the four games on WTBS or Turner South get sick of Bobby and his mouth cheering on each pitch when his batters were up? That's ok I guess but get the damm mike away from him.

Also, Skip and Pete are ok but his son, is it Chip-dip? Send the idiot back to the Cubs. What happened to Don Sutton?
    I think it's great that Bobby Cox is always encouraging his players.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

I watched a couple of the games on TBS, and man o man, I can't get enough of that MC Hammer song. They should play that on every break.

Too legit to quit, baby.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Turn Off Ads?