Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BRM Bobblehead News

Re: BRM Bobblehead News

I got two at the Milford Krogers this morning!

2. Turn Off Ads?

what was the cost?
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

$19.99 (no tax)
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    $19.99 (no tax)

thanks!
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Sorry for the bump but I found this on Lance's blog this afternoon and thought I'd pass it along:

Bobble head update from Matthew 25 Ministries
    Last update for all sets sold.......... 95% gone!
    It appears as though the Dayton stores are the only ones that have any of the bobbleheads left even Pete's.

I'm hearing rumors that Matthew 25 is considering completing the set.........and offering other members of that team eventually!
    With as popular as these seem to be, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't put out a few more. Especially since they missed Concepcion, Foster, and Geronimo. Maybe have a Foster/Geronimo, Concepcion/Gullet, McEnaney/Eastwick.....

We'll be up on the 19th, I'm hoping there are still some floating around at that time, but I'm not holding my breath.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I never actively collected bobbles before these came out. We have quite a few just from going to the games and from having folks we know give us their extras because they know we're big Reds' fans. But after dropping my hard-earned $60 on these three, I'm afraid that there is no turning back.

I'll be there Wednesday to get my Davey.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWoody
    I never actively collected bobbles before these came out. We have quite a few just from going to the games and from having folks we know give us their extras because they know we're big Reds' fans. But after dropping my hard-earned $60 on these three, I'm afraid that there is no turning back.

I'll be there Wednesday to get my Davey.
    You know, I'd much perfer baseball cards! Ya hear that Kahns? Special Anniversary editions of "Team Sets That Never Were" for 1970, 1972, 1973, 1979 and of course 1975 and 1976, and yes they should include Peter Edward Rose in those sets!

Turn Off Ads?