Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Game To Decide If Reds Get Home Field Advantage For WS (EE out again)

Re: Game Thread: Game To Decide If Reds Get Home Field Advantage For WS (EE out again)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    NL pitchers have only given up 2 hits through 6 innings.
    Time to warm up Rick White for relief.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    got alil captain in u?

Re: Game Thread: Game To Decide If Reds Get Home Field Advantage For WS (EE out again)

mcgarver just called kazmir baby faced

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07
    mcgarver just called kazmir baby faced

uh, oh, Danny Graves losing his nick to younger and better talent.

Re: Game Thread: Game To Decide If Reds Get Home Field Advantage For WS (EE out again

Carlos Beltran, NL MVP, write it down.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Pujols flies out to the warning track in center. 2-1 NL after 6.

Why did he bring Turnbow in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

"Everyone has to play so Johnny's mom doesn't throw a fit"
    Go Gators!

Brandon Philips turns that double play with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by RBA
    Brandon Philips turns that double play with ease.
    Yes sir.

inning over.

6 more outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Re: Game Thread: Game To Decide If Reds Get Home Field Advantage For WS (EE out again

I hope the AL loses just because I hate Ozzie Guillen. How I wish the White Sox would fall apart in the 2nd half.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Royals "All-Star" Mark Redman is up in the AL pen.

where did everyone go? I killed the game thread.

got alil captain in u?

is it just me or does it seem like phil garner is playing his cards better than ozzie

got alil captain in u?

nice story to see gary matthews jr. in the all star game made one of the best plays i've ever seen to rob that homer against the astro's this year

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07
    is it just me or does it seem like phil garner is playing his cards better than ozzie

Ozzie has no cards. They are a NL team.

Turn Off Ads?