Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 7/11 Game Thread - folks .. its All Star BASEBALL TIME!

GOREDSGO32

The 7/11 Game Thread - folks .. its All Star BASEBALL TIME!

Lets go Natinoal League .. sure its a glorified exhibition, but I'm tired of our league getting embarrased! Lets kick those DH lovers butts!

Bay getting a standing ovation in the home crowd BTW. NL 4-0 in Pittsburgh games too BTW.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The 7/11 Game Thread - folks .. its All Star BASEBALL TIME!

QUESTION A few S.p. pitcher's pulled out right because they pitched sunday correct? Now my question is this didnt bronson also pitch sunday against the braves?

Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000
    QUESTION A few S.p. pitcher's pulled out right because they pitched sunday correct? Now my question is this didnt bronson also pitch sunday against the braves?
    Yeah he did, and said he hopes he doesn't have to pitch tonight because he was out too late at a bar last night (seriously).

GOREDSGO32

PLEEEASE put in Redmen from KC .. he has liek a 5 ERA. LMAO. Sad thing is listening to Gardner's pregame comments, he doesn't give a crap and Guillen is playing the game like his life depends on it.

GOREDSGO32

Things start out good for NL .. Ichiro K's

GOREDSGO32

Wow .. damn remember the old LaRue for Penny rumors at the start of hte year? Wow that woulda been a great move.

GOREDSGO32

LMAO! Penny is embarrasing these guys.

Wow, how ticked would the Dodgers be if Penny threw his arm out right now. He is just letting it fly.

GOREDSGO32

AWESOME stuff. Tell me this game don't matter by the way Penny just pitched. That was a display, he just embarrased 3 of the best hitters in the game.

Is that Brad Penny or Eric Gagne in the Dodgers uniform??

GOREDSGO32

There we go Beltran!

Penny put on a masterpiece in the first, but I have to admit if I was a Dodger fan I wouldn't like it. It sure was fun watching it as a baseball fan though.

I have a real problem with Garner basically not even managing the game, with the exception of player substitutions. On the other side, you have Guillen managing it like you should......especially with home field advantage for the WS on the line.

GOREDSGO32

Look at their positions ... Houston is fighting for 2nd to 4th in the NL Central while the White Sox are a favorite to win the WS again this year. Maybe they should give the manager to which team is leading at the break, or close to it.

GOREDSGO32

Guerrero goes deep .. well make it 9 in row looks like.

What the hell was that little montage? 7 more years of FOX.

Turn Off Ads?