Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Top Ten prospects (per the site)

Willie0023

Top Ten prospects (per the site)

Here is a link to a Reds Minor League site that is entertaining at the very least. Check out their Mid-Season report of the top 10 prospects.

http://www.redsminorleagues.com/
    Last edited by Willie0023; 07-12-2006 at 02:49 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Top Ten prospects (per the site)

I just want to point out that that site rocks, and that dougdirt is the man.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Hey...someone checks out my site! Glad some of you guys like it. Comments are always welcome.

so what does Guevara need to do to actually get the attention of...well, anyone?
    Code:
    Level	ERA	IP	K/BB	BB/9	K/9	H/9	HR/9	WHIP
    AA	2.96	48.2	3.35	3.14	10.54	7.95	0.37	1.25
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Apparently, all Guevara has is this funky screwball that no one has been able to hit...ever. He not tall and his fastball maxes out at about 90.

Most experts think this screwball pitch is just a novelty pitch that won't hold up against higher level pitching.

Just for the record, I think he's great, and he'll eventually get his chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlord
    so what does Guevara need to do to actually get the attention of...well, anyone?
    Code:
    Level	ERA	IP	K/BB	BB/9	K/9	H/9	HR/9	WHIP
    AA	2.96	48.2	3.35	3.14	10.54	7.95	0.37	1.25
    As far as a top 10 list goes....become a starter. Relief pitchers have about a 5% chance of making a top 10 list, and those are usually only the top line closers, which Guevara is not. He has peoples attention, he just isnt going to be making many prospects lists.

question about Rafael Gonzalez, does he have the makeup to be a closer down the line?

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigREDSfaninKY
    question about Rafael Gonzalez, does he have the makeup to be a closer down the line?
    Along with command, makeup seems to be one of the major question marks about Gonzalez, at least so far. But he throws really hard and has pitched fairly well this season (why he was sent down after a 2.40 ERA in his first three PL starts, I don't know).

Doc, Rafael got sick and missed a little bit of time. It was said that he would probably not be returning to Billings. Why that is I dont have a clue. The only logical thing I could come up with is serious alergies.

Turn Off Ads?