Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Votto notes from the Future Games (Gotta love the guy)

Votto notes from the Future Games (Gotta love the guy)

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...me/261899.html
    for all you guys who are BA subscribers

it's my understanding I can't post BA articles even if it's partials correct me if I'm wrong bc theres a paragraph I'd love to post because it denotes a lot of his character.

In a nutshell the article comments that he was very professional at the game impressing coaches by asking the BP coaches to throw him pitches away so he could work on taking the ball to the other field, got the AAA manager for the world team to hit him extra groundballs at 1B,

"I just treated the day like any other day--I still have to get my work in," Votto said. "It wasn't a day off by any means. It was fun, but it wasn't a day off. I hit some balls out of the park during BP today and I didn’t mean to at all."

you have to love that mentality.

He also praises Kriv for taking away the DanO approach and let players work at their strengths, all stuff we've heard before.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Votto notes from the Future Games (Gotta love the guy)

Sorry this thread belongs on down on the farm... i apoligize, if someone could move it for me please, i thought thats where i was posting

Personally, I think it's just fine right where it is. I never thought that we needed a seperate forum for the minors and I still think that the minors would get more attention and more reading of the threads if there weren't a seperate section. (shrug). But,..........

Rem

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_jbh
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...me/261899.html
    for all you guys who are BA subscribers

it's my understanding I can't post BA articles even if it's partials correct me if I'm wrong bc theres a paragraph I'd love to post because it denotes a lot of his character.

In a nutshell the article comments that he was very professional at the game impressing coaches by asking the BP coaches to throw him pitches away so he could work on taking the ball to the other field, got the AAA manager for the world team to hit him extra groundballs at 1B,

"I just treated the day like any other day--I still have to get my work in," Votto said. "It wasn't a day off by any means. It was fun, but it wasn't a day off. I hit some balls out of the park during BP today and I didn’t mean to at all."

you have to love that mentality.

He also praises Kriv for taking away the DanO approach and let players work at their strengths, all stuff we've heard before.
    I can't wait to see him in a Cincinnati Reds jersey!

Boy that was a good strategy by Dan O'......as a hitter, it's never preferrable to be in a defensive mode...

Quote Originally Posted by remdog
    Personally, I think it's just fine right where it is. I never thought that we needed a seperate forum for the minors and I still think that the minors would get more attention and more reading of the threads if there weren't a seperate section. (shrug). But,..........

Rem
    Actually rem, it has worked out wonderfully having a seperate forum for it, and it is absolutely NOT a difficulty to click one inch down the main screen to find this kind of chatter.

Turn Off Ads?