Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Reds on TV tonight?

I'm toolsy.

No Reds on TV tonight?

Looks like FSN is not carrying the game tonight. Does anyone know if that means that it will also not be on MLB Extra Innings?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: No Reds on TV tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM
    Looks like FSN is not carrying the game tonight. Does anyone know if that means that it will also not be on MLB Extra Innings?
    If you are out of the Reds t.v. market you'll get the Rockies broadcast on MLB EI and mlb.tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

enjoy the day off .
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Steve and Joe to the rescue!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

FSN in Colorado is carrying the game.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

mlb.tv and proxys to the rescue!
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

According to the schedule on the Reds website none of the games against the Rockies are on FSN Ohio.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...x.jsp?c_id=cin

Just a reminder if you get satellite or cable that has MLBEI it will be free through the 17th. Only two Reds games will be available,tonight and tomorrow.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    If you are out of the Reds t.v. market you'll get the Rockies broadcast on MLB EI and mlb.tv.

I live in Louisville. That's probably considered in their TV market, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds
    Just a reminder if you get satellite or cable that has MLBEI it will be free through the 17th. Only two Reds games will be available,tonight and tomorrow.
    And MLB still makes EI blackout local games even on free previews. What a bunch of crap.

Living in the Chicagoland area I never have to worry about being in the Reds market, so you would haev to ask somebody else that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

yes. the only way you will be able to watch the game(legally) is on MLB.TV and watch the archive. I have to do that everyday, for the most part.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    yes. the only way you will be able to watch the game(legally) is on MLB.TV and watch the archive. I have to do that everyday, for the most part.
    I'm surprised they don't black out the archive. They do black out the replays on the RSN's.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds
    I'm surprised they don't black out the archive. They do black out the replays on the RSN's.
    well, you can only watch a few minutes or so at a time. I have to restart the feed nearly every half inning unlees its really quick. the archives can be accessed freely after 5 AM central time. sometimes I wait until the next morning to watch the game if I don't feel like restarting the feed all the time.

I'll get it, but I am out of market and can watch on MLB Extra Innings

Turn Off Ads?