Turn Off Ads?

Thread: You ever seen a grown man....

You ever seen a grown man....

Posting this mostly to prove to myself it really happened.

About a half hour ago, I was driving down rural WV Rt. 10 in Cabell County between Barboursville and Salt Rock, Just past the Rich station at Martha Road for those who might know this area, when I saw a man walking toward me on the side of the road. At first I couldn't figure out what he was wearing, but as I got closer I saw that he was wearing...

Nothing.

Not a stitch.

Not even socks.

I have found someone else who saw this, so I know it wasn't just me. I stopped at the first store and mentioned this to the workers, and the woman there was sorry that he was walking the other direction.

If she had seen him, she would have likely wished she hadn't.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back home in Lincoln County where people wear clothes.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: You ever seen a grown man....

I heard he got arrested for walking on the wrong side of the road.

How about this character? What's the world coming to when you arrest Batman?

http://www.freep.com/article/2012100...Wayne-Williams

"In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

This is a great story, thanks for posting.

There used to be a guy who rode the bus in downtown Cincy who would dress like a clown...and sometimes expose himself and um...how to say this...he ah...used the self service pump so to speak.

Maybe next time you pass me walking, you could stop and say hi, instead of posting about it on Redszone
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

So uuuhhh was it cold out?
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Turn Off Ads?