Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site Status

Site Status

First, I aplogize for the downtime of the site yesterday. It definitely was not scheduled nor anticipated. Imagine how I felt when I saw the site down! Not good.

Second, what happened was that we surpassed our bandwidth limit. We've used 550+% of our allocated bandwidth. Our monthly limit is just over 73 GB. We are currently over 400 GB.

Below is a comparison of yesterday versus last year:
    Code:
    Date  Hits  Files  Pages  Visits  Sites  KBytes
    6/13/05 929661 275539 8639 2861 3079 2296308

7/13/06 985318 365998 17679 5221 4354 3916158

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Site Status

Quote Originally Posted by GIK
    Second, what happened was that we surpassed our bandwidth limit. We've used 550+% of our allocated bandwidth. Our monthly limit is just over 73 GB. We are currently over 400 GB.
    For the stupid, what does that mean? If we're over our allocation, how is it still running?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

We have a very good relationship with our host. I am and will continue to discuss our options with him.

We have a very good relationship with our host. I am and will continue to discuss our options with him.
    I mentioned this over on the emergency board, but if there's a need for more funds let us know. I can PayPal a tiny bit more to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz
    I mentioned this over on the emergency board, but if there's a need for more funds let us know. I can PayPal a tiny bit more to help out.

same here.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

We pay monthly and have a reserve set aside from our donation drive this Spring, so if the price increases we'll just run out early. We should be OK for now, but I appreciate the comments.

Maybe you should contact Wayne and tell him no more blockbuster deals this month, not because we don't want the Reds to improve, but we don't have the bandwith to handle it!
    Hacktastic: The Story of the 2014 Cincinnati Reds

I asked this on another thread and only got a smart ass answer but does it cost more or waste bandwidth when people make duplicate post or stupid
    post just to get their post count up?
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

Longer threads can use more bandwidth, yes.

GIK do I need to register on the Peanutboard to post in case Redszone goes down? I tried to use my Redszone Username but said doesn't exist. I went ahead and registered as Gallen5862.
    Last edited by Gallen5862; 07-14-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Yes, you need to register. That board is not run by myself or Boss, it's ochre's baby.

Longer threads can use more bandwidth, yes.
    I'm refering to post that just that just say srappy or Narron is stupid? Is that a waste of money?
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

Hey GIK - Caveat and I had a Redszone T-shirt idea with all the proceeds going to Redszone.

The Redszone logo on the front and on the back a Top Ten Chris Denofria list (like the Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris lists floating out there)

Let us know.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    Hey GIK - Caveat and I had a Redszone T-shirt idea with all the proceeds going to Redszone.

The Redszone logo on the front and on the back a Top Ten Chris Denofria list (like the Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris lists floating out there)

Let us know.
    Why not a Top Ten Jim Coombs list?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy

Let us know.
    I want in on that action. Are they going to be muscle shirts?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?