Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Yesteday's Trade

Yesteday's Trade

I read i think it the Washington Times- that this trade has been on back bunner since Wayne took over the Reds. The other GM Dano was prohibted in the article to talked to Wahington and Bowden.Last week there was alot messages back and forth from Wayne and Bowden.

My feeling Wayne and his scouts have been laying the ground work for deal for months now. Any other offer was probaly inferior in fact i know KC wanted Kearns but was unwilling to give up any arms for him under Allan Baid. Since Drayton Moore took over there has been no contact with Cincy and Only person that has some value to the Royals was Kearns, so that might give an glmpse of what others think of the Reds talent when KC does not want give good arms either.
    Last edited by Royals Fan; 07-14-2006 at 01:13 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Yesteday's Trade

I'm sure everything you said is correct. This new adminstration would do their homework before pulling the trigger.

The Reds will be the ones smiling down the road.

Bowden has always been guilty of giving up on pitching way too soon and catering to his personal pets that never turn out to be the next Griffey like he thinks they will be. That's why Bowden has never done a darn thing. He's not smart like the Braves to realize it's pitching that wins pennants.

Detroit finally figured it out.......so did the White Sox.

Turn Off Ads?