Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Claussen rehab rained out last night...

Claussen rehab rained out last night...

LOUISVILLE, KY- The Louisville Bats and Norfolk Tides 7:15 p.m. game was suspended due to rain this evening after a 2:03 rain delay. The game will be made up tomorrow evening when the Bats and Tides resume play with a nine-inning game beginning at 5:15 p.m. The second game is seven innings and will begin approximately 30 minutes following game one. Gates will open at 4:15 p.m.
    Probable Starters:

Norfolk Tides

1st Game - William Collazo (2-1, 6.75)

2nd Game - TBA

Louisville Bats

1st Game - Germano (6-6, 4.12)

2nd Game - TBA

I haven't found the results of what he did, though.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Claussen rehab rained out last night...

Found it.

"The rainout came at a bad time for Brandon Claussen, who was making his second rehab start for Louisville. Claussen, who went on the Cincinnati Reds' disabled list June 17 with rotator-cuff tendinitis, retired the first two batters last night before allowing a single to Jose Offerman."
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Re: Claussen rehab rained out last night...

Wilson pitched well in his rehab start...

"Paul Wilson pitched six solid innings in his first start in two months as visiting Sarasota defeated Dunedin, 6-2, in the first game of Friday's doubleheader.
    Wilson has not pitched in the Major Leagues since undergoing surgery on his right shoulder in June 2005. He made one appearance for Class A Dayton at the end of April and another for Triple-A Louisville on May 2 before he was shut down again.

Against the Blue Jays (11-10), the 34-year-old right-hander allowed two runs on nine hits with a walk and a strikeout. He threw 57 of 86 pitches for strikes.

Justin Mallett finished up with a hitless seventh for the Reds (8-12), who had lost two in a row.

Sarasota scored three times in the fourth to break open a 1-1 game. Marland Williams lifted a sacrifice fly, Drew Anderson had an RBI single and Paul Janish ripped a run-scoring double.

Anderson had three hits and scored twice, while Janish, Trevor Lawhorn and John Purdom chipped in two hits apiece.

Dunedin starter Eric Fowler (6-8) was reached for six runs -- five earned -- on 11 hits in 5 1/3 innings. He walked one and struck out four.

Eric Arnold had an RBI single and Cory Patton added a sacrifice fly for the Blue Jays, who have lost three of their last four."

Box score link:

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/a...id=535&t=g_box

Turn Off Ads?