Thread: Your ebay Feedback Score

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Your ebay Feedback Score

292 as of this morning.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Your ebay Feedback Score

363... so our listings must be sporting the same bluish-green star.
    /r/reds

634 - all but four as a buyer

44 - but it's 100% positive.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

11..all positive
    Go Gators!

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Yeah- I'm all positive. Had to leave negative feedback just once for someone else.

what's ebay?
    School's out. What did you expect?

512 - 100% positive

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

are you guys selling anything worthwhile???

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago
    are you guys selling anything worthwhile???
    I have some regular items I carry on a Buy It Now option (one of which might be of interest to out of town Cincinnatians). Plus I check out yard sales and thrift shops for little gems. Right now I'm clearing out some Norman Rockwell plates and I just had a bit of luck with a bunch of items a retired Kroger employee had.
    I'm also doing well selling books on Amazon (I have a number of interesting baseball titles).

My feedback is 491, all positive. I have had to leave a few negatives for non-paying buyers, but I've been very lucky in that regard.

I sell under the ID tscsales. How about others?

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

It's only 10, but I just got a new one because I had been sharing one with my dad for the longest time.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Had one in the 600s, but got hijacked, and eBay only recently sided with me on the issue.

Some dude apparently thought it would be cool to "sell" Dells to people on my old account. Hell, I don't think they've shut him down yet.

So, if you're in the market for a Dell on eBay, be sure to not purchase from Highlifeman21, since this handle has been hijacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21
    So, if you're in the market for a Dell on eBay, be sure to not purchase from Highlifeman21, since this handle has been hijacked.
    I'd never even associate with someone with a handle like that

My rep is about 40, but this is my third account. My other two also got screwed up. I had one account suspended because the guy had a 10,000 word description.. Hidden in there in fine print saying the item was not functional. I retracted my bid, and he went crying to ebay, who sided with him and revoked my account .
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

I just had a little tiff on eBay with a buyer (I sell DVD's and CDs I've watched or listened too, so I'm not an Ebay tycoon)...but he was mad I waited to give the buyer (him) feedback until he left my feedback...I told him it was simply to protect me and next thing I know he gives me positive feedback with a comment however that I held his feedback hostage.

Whats the proper ettiqute on this...I feel its debatable/and or just a difference in philosophy, but if someone doesn't leave me feedback, I don't care or whine...I just move on. That said, I wait until a buyer does leave me feedback, and I then ALWAYS give them awesome feedback.

I know his little remark won't hurt me at all, but I'm just annoyed.

Thoughts???

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I just had a little tiff on eBay with a buyer (I sell DVD's and CDs I've watched or listened too, so I'm not an Ebay tycoon)...but he was mad I waited to give the buyer (him) feedback until he left my feedback...I told him it was simply to protect me and next thing I know he gives me positive feedback with a comment however that I held his feedback hostage.

Whats the proper ettiqute on this...I feel its debatable/and or just a difference in philosophy, but if someone doesn't leave me feedback, I don't care or whine...I just move on. That said, I wait until a buyer does leave me feedback, and I then ALWAYS give them awesome feedback.
    The vast majority of buyers won't read the details of your feedback. I usually post seller feedback after my buyer does. Most sellers I've dealt with hold back their feedback until I posted mine, so AFAIK, you're in the majority.

It's definitely not worth a neg. If you're worried about people reading it, just keep in mind that it'll roll off of the front page of your feedback after a few transactions. Almost nobody bothers to read the second page.

Turn Off Ads?