Re: Your ebay Feedback Score

39--100% positive feedback

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

155 100% positive

A++ They all say...
    They love me on eBaaayyy!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Wouldn't it be great if we could use our feedback comments in our personal life-

"I know my credit score is only 440, but broncoslover45 said that I was an A++++ buyer and that I am highly recommended. I'm also a true asset to ebay. Now how about that loan?"

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Amid my 363, I have one ridiculous neg from an idiot who could not be satisfied and have given out about 4. (Including one to the aforementioned idiot.) I could have justified giving out about 4 more to people who won auctions and took 2-3 weeks worth of nagging to pay, but I feared the retaliation.
    /r/reds

100% positive
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Wouldn't it be great if we could use our feedback comments in our personal life-
    I saw an Ebay feedback score on a resume once... true story...

Needless to say, that one went in the "Milo" file.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner

"I know my credit score is only 440, but broncoslover45 said that I was an A++++ buyer and that I am highly recommended. I'm also a true asset to ebay. Now how about that loan?"
    That'd be funny -- if people could "Leave Human Being some Feedback" in all odd situations:

(POS) "I just Caveat Emperor in my Skyline. FANTASTIC CHILL EATER. WOULD SERVE CONEYS TOO AGAIN A++++++++"
    (NEG) "Stay away! He complains that he ordered his cafe mocha over ice, but we clearly agreed to hot. BAD COFFEY DRINKER! F- DO NOT TRUST!"
    (POS) "Caveat was a joy to sit next to at the ball game, especially when he loudly booed the cubs fans whenever they walked up and down the aisle from their seats. GREAT BALLPARKER 100/100!"

(My eBay feedback is a solid 9 -- but I've only bought a Michael Clayton jersey and a few other things)
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

400 - 100%

713 (eBay is doing a "chasing Ruth" ticker for me right now).
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Future Reds All Star

1,295 = 99.8%

No negatives in over 2 years now

I had a lady give me a neg once because she didn't like the box I shipped in. Said it was beat up (which it wasn't). Either way, it had kids clothes in it...not like anything would get damaged. I checked out her feedback and her left for others...she had very few nice things to say about sellers. I think she used ebay as a vent. I also got a neutral from a lady who bought a cook book from me because she decided none of the recipes in it were for her. Really don't think I was to blame for that! People kill me sometimes!!

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMorris
    1,295 = 99.8%

No negatives in over 2 years now

I had a lady give me a neg once because she didn't like the box I shipped in. Said it was beat up (which it wasn't). Either way, it had kids clothes in it...not like anything would get damaged. I checked out her feedback and her left for others...she had very few nice things to say about sellers. I think she used ebay as a vent. I also got a neutral from a lady who bought a cook book from me because she decided none of the recipes in it were for her. Really don't think I was to blame for that! People kill me sometimes!!

Despite what eBay says, as a seller I NEVER leave feedback first.
    I got a neg once (by mistake) and there is a process to get it eliminated. The person was nice about it, but without a 'retaliatory neg' over his/her head, the buyer may not have gone through the trouble of withdrawing that feedback.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

100%

118 and 100% for me.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I love buying the old bengal games on DVD on Ebay.

I also purchased all 4 games of the WS 1976 series.... VHS.....good condition.
    No commercials.
    Game 3 of 1976 NLCS..... no real action until the last 3 innings.

I keep hoping someone has the MNF from 1975...BUFF at CIN....
    Anderson throws for 447 yards..... Curtis...Joiner.....Myers all have 100 or close to it receiving yards.
    OJ goes for 197 rushing yards.

I don't even remember what my ebay name was. Someone else had creek14. I bought about a million $$ worth of stuff when I was housebound with the broken ankle. Once I could walk again, I never went back.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Turn Off Ads?