Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSN broadcasting

FSN broadcasting

Why did they not broadcast any of the games in the Colorado series? They aren't going to do any of the Brewers series either but then it looks like they go back to normal.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: FSN broadcasting

Quote Originally Posted by keeganbrick
    Why did they not broadcast any of the games in the Colorado series? They aren't going to do any of the Brewers series either but then it looks like they go back to normal.
    George is in St. Louis visiting with Jim and Albert.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Vacation time
    Go Gators!

Thanks, did not know that.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    George is in St. Louis visiting with Jim and Albert.

Why, does Georgy need some more Edmonds material to talk about during Reds games? He couldn't have possibly ran out, has he? Or, is he going there to confess his man love for Jim and Albert?
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook

Why, does Georgy need some more Edmonds material to talk about during Reds games? He couldn't have possibly ran out, has he? Or, is he going there to confess his man love for Jim and Albert?
    During the last series I think he said "Jimmy Edmonds" about 1,400 times.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

I can't complain. They are showing a TON of games overall. Still nothing like going to the park, though.

I thought getting to watch the FSN Rocky Mtn crew was very enjoyable. Those guys are pretty good.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by keeganbrick
    During the last series I think he said "Jimmy Edmonds" about 1,400 times.
    He must be having withdrawal since we haven't played the Cards in over a month and we don't see them again until August. I think he needed a quick fix .
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook
    He must be having withdrawal since we haven't played the Cards in over a month and we don't see them again until August. I think he needed a quick fix .
    I meant the last series we played against the Cardinals.

I cant tell if you were trying to be a smart butt here, sorry.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

I heard when the Reds had a successful April, FSN picked up 15 more games.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

The Rockie announcers were pretty good. The one guy (can't remember his name) sounded so much like Buck Martinez that I couldn't get it out of my head that it wasn't him.

Good job by them. Very, very fair. I recall them giving credit where credit was due instead of the normal, "Rockies can't catch a break." Or, "if you want to compete, you need to beat teams like the Reds".

I just love listening to the White Sox announcers
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

I love Hawk Harrelson's HR call for the opposing team:!

"Pitch to Griffey .................

OK, here comes Aurillia. Forget about it Mark. Get this guy at the plate."

So proffesional.

I Still Miss Sean Casey

I'm still tense that we didn't get the exciting last two games over the Rockies on the Extra Innings package.
    But thank heaven for XM. I went out to my car (even in the searing 100-degree heat) and got to listen to both Reds' last at-bats over the last two days.

Turn Off Ads?