Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Has anyone sat in the "Lower Club" section?

Has anyone sat in the "Lower Club" section?

I bought tickets in the Lower Club section for Friday night. I know the seats are padded and you have access to Club 4192.

Do you get in-seat food service? Is that service ball park food? Are the prices the same as they are everywhere else in the ballpark?

What kind of food can you get in 4192 and how expensive is it?

Basically, what is the overall experience of these seats?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Has anyone sat in the "Lower Club" section?

I sat there last year. Yes you get in seat food service, but I feel like it was slightly higher than in other places in the park. IE a dog is 3.75 most places, but its 4.75 there, at least thats how I recall.

Overall I was less happy with these seats than I was the ones below it where I normally sit, but the view isn't bad, you can see the whole field well and you can see the river etc.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

The seats are wider too

They have pizza, kosher dogs, deli sandwiches and a few other things you can buy. The rest is in-seat only and only through the 7th (I think). They're prices are a little high, but then again you don't have to go anywhere and you get the benefit of being able to watch inside if you want. They also do the pre-game TV show in the club. Very good bathrooms too...
    Brian

Editor StorageReview.com - SSD & HDD Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    Very good bathrooms too...
    The bathrooms are the best part..... For real... they are gold.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Thanks for the input.

All comment are welcome, so keep 'em coming!
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

My experiences with the club seats were rather neutral. The in-seat service was pretty weak I thought. My friend would order a beer and it would show up 20-30 minutes later. People all around us were complaining about the slowness of the service (maybe we were not tipping enough??). I ended up taking the elevator down to the field level a few times and just buying food myself with the regular folk. So, that feature was pretty worthless to me and I just ended up buying food on my own. Not the best experience for $60 tickets IMO.

The seats themselves were very nice though, wider and padded as others have said. Also the bathrooms were very nice as well.

Club 4192 was nice to hang out in and air conditioned of course so that would be great on a super hot day. That would be the only reason why the club seats would be worth it to me in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30
    Thanks for the input.

All comment are welcome, so keep 'em coming!
    Club Home are a lot better and for my money, are the best seats in the house. I have sat in both and also sat in the regular club seats.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    Club Home are a lot better and for my money, are the best seats in the house. I have sat in both and also sat in the regular club seats.
    Is the Club Home seating where Richard (from Tracy Jones EXTRA INNINGS) sits?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2
    Is the Club Home seating where Richard (from Tracy Jones EXTRA INNINGS) sits?
    No, those are the Diamond Seats.

If he even exists

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    No, those are the Diamond Seats.

If he even exists
    (Sorry off topic) Tracy Jones should not have a girlfriend after seeing the swimsuit contestants on tracyjonesonline.com. Tracy would NEVER have callers promote that website.

Gotta love his show.
    Last edited by goreds2; 07-17-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Correction, those seats retail for $49, if we're talking about the 300 section.
    Brian

Editor StorageReview.com - SSD & HDD Reviews

Old Red Guard Reject

Lower Club is 122-126. I was in 122 with some friends earlier this year. The view was really great and the wide, padded seats are SO much better than having to worry about sweaty, big guys who 'overflow' their seats onto you in July. As for the in-seat wait service, 'wait' is the key word. In fact, twice I just went down below to the concession stand for the scout and club seats and made in back without missing anything. Bathrooms are much nicer as well. Check out the Reds memorabilia down there too.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Turn Off Ads?