Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Marty Brennaman on WFAN in NYC later this afternoon

Marty Brennaman on WFAN in NYC later this afternoon

Not sure when, but Marty will be on with Chris Russo sometime before 6:30

The stream is at http://wfan.com and it will probably be archived on the website later this afternoon

Eh, someone please edit my title, just realized I butchered Marty's name

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Marty Brenanman on WFAN in NYC later this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJRogers
    Not sure when, but Marty will be on with Chris Russo sometime before 6:30

The stream is at http://wfan.com and it will probably be archived on the website later this afternoon

Eh, someone please edit my title, just realized I butchered Marty's name
    That should be interesting Russo killed the Reds for years. Then, he softened a bit after the Arroyo deal. But I haven't heard his take on our recent trade, so he may be back to the "Reds are a joke" campaign.

He'll probably be nice to Marty, though.

Re: Marty Brennaman on WFAN in NYC later this afternoon

Russo is the suck. The worst thing to happen to NYC radio ever...with the possible exception of reggaeton.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynRedz
    Russo is the suck. The worst thing to happen to NYC radio ever...with the possible exception of reggaeton.
    Love them or hate them, Mike and the Mad Dog have been on the air for over 15 years in the drive-time slot. They get the ratings.

Of all the NY sports talkers, I enjoy listening to them the most.

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds
    Love them or hate them, Mike and the Mad Dog have been on the air for over 15 years in the drive-time slot. They get the ratings.

Of all the NY sports talkers, I enjoy listening to them the most.
    Mike I can live with. Russo's voice, however, is nails on a chalkboard.

Last year these two idiots buried Beltran. I mean absolutely raked him over the coals for his lack of power production. Until Beltran called in for an interview and, lo and behold, he was the greatest doggone center fielder to ever grace Shea Stadium and what a soldier he was for playing injured.

Mike and the Maddog are turds and their longevity speaks to little more than the complete and utter void that is NYC sports talk radio.

Just my $0.02.

I find them entertaining, particularly during the NFL season. I don't take a lot of what they say seriously, and it doesn't bother me that much.

Their longevity speaks to the fact that they get great ratings; particularly in the best demographics. And that either speaks to their being good at what they do, or all of NY radio being a void, not just sports talk.

But I understand why people don't like them, and those people subject themselves to Michael Kay.

Has Marty been on yet??? If so, what were his comments???
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498
    Has Marty been on yet??? If so, what were his comments???
    It was on early in, around 1:25-1:30, you can hear it on WFAN.com probably tonight or tomorow

Turn Off Ads?