Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets Vs. Reds Game Thread 7/18

Mets Vs. Reds Game Thread 7/18

Does anyone know what the line ups are going to be tonight?

On a side note. I went to the game Friday and say both Bray and Majewski warm up. During the seventh while Harang was struggling they had Bray and Coffee warming up. Then after Harang struck out the last two batters they sat the two down and had Majewski warm up. They is the first time I had watched either of the two pitch. I personaly thought that Bray looked very impressive. Majewski looked good too, but I thought Bray looked better. So far everyone has made Majewski to be the staple of the trade. Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by Chip R; 07-19-2006 at 01:07 AM.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mets Vs. Reds Game Thread 7/18

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly
    Does anyone know what the line ups are going to be tonight?

On a side note. I went to the game Friday and say both Bray and Majewski warm up. During the seventh while Harang was struggling they had Bray and Coffee warming up. Then after Harang struck out the last two batters they sat the two down and had Majewski warm up. They is the first time I had watched either of the two pitch. I personaly thought that Bray looked very impressive. Majewski looked good too, but I thought Bray looked better. So far everyone has made Majewski to be the staple of the trade. Thoughts anyone?
    Lineups normalling get posted on yahoo or espn around an hour prior to the trade.

I think Bray was the key to the whole deal in the Reds eyes.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    Lineups normalling get posted on yahoo or espn around an hour prior to the trade.
    Another trade?? I hope they do better this time!

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Did it rain in Cincy today?
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Chris Denorfia RF

Adam Dunn LF

Ken Griffey Jr. CF

Aurilia 3B

Scott Hatteberg 1B

Brandon Phillips 2B

Royce Clayton SS

Jason LaRue C

Eric Milton P

No Edwin again. Instead, another game with Aurillia batting cleanup.

Fantastic
    Weathers' W/L when I am attending (2009): 0-1

not a lot of power 4-9
    2006 Redszone Prospect Draft - Johnny Cueto
    2007 Redszone Prospect Draft - Pedro Viola, Alexis Oliveras
    2007 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (27) Michael Burgess, Supp. (60) Wes Roemer, 2nd (92) Barry Enright, 3rd (122) Jonathan Bachanov
    2009 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (9) Shelby Miller, 2nd (58) Marc Krauss, 3rd (89) Daniel Fields

Damnit, why isnt Edwin in the lineup??
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

How embarrassing is that for LaRue (or Milton, for that matter), batting behind Clayton?

Another lineup Aurilia batting 4th bashing thread. That means he will go out and produce.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Another lineup Aurilia batting 4th bashing thread. That means he will go out and produce.
    It isn't as much him batting 4th as him in the lineup at all, at least when you consider who is on the pine as a result. Starting Aurillia over Encarnacian is plain dumb.

Not to mention Clayton...
    Weathers' W/L when I am attending (2009): 0-1

Freelin' it

Aurilia needs to be in the lineup but not fourth and playing third base. Put him at short, Edwin at third, Phillips at 2nd, and Hatteberg at first.

I don't understand why you take Edwin's hot bat out of the lineup, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CaiGuy
    It isn't as much him batting 4th as him in the lineup at all, at least when you consider who is on the pine as a result. Starting Aurillia over Encarnacian is plain dumb.

Not to mention Clayton...
    Defense, defense, defense.

It's been storming hard up here near Blue Ash with tons of lightening. Let's hope they get this one in tonight interruption-free!

Aurilia's defense isnt any better than is Edwins. Edwin makes plays Rich wishes he could. Edwin will throw some in the seats. At best its a wash, and Edwin is a MUCH better hitter than Rich. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt
    Aurilia's defense isnt any better than is Edwins. Edwin makes plays Rich wishes he could. Edwin will throw some in the seats. At best its a wash, and Edwin is a MUCH better hitter than Rich. Makes no sense.
    There's been defensive ratings that have been posted on here that say otherwise. EE made a fantastic play the other day, but he also threw a wide throw to Phillips that resulted in an error that was quite costly. It's great to make the highlights, but you have to make the routine plays also.

Turn Off Ads?