Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why two different game threads?

Leading league in hotness

Re: Why two different game threads?

My goal when I post is not to gain rep points, I just say what I want to say. If people like it, ok, if they don't, ok. I don't sit here and try to impress people to get into ORG.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Why two different game threads?

I guess I don't mind the 2 boards. I go and read the stuff on org and post here. But there are some people who will jump down your throat if you make a post at times. I once posted how on Reds pregame before Indians game that BP said in the interview that he still wished he was on the Indians. I got all kinds of heat and negs for it. Even when few people came in the thread and backed me that is what he said. I guess I learned the hard way there. I bet if someone who has been here a long time started that thread they wouldn't have been hammered. But overall I think this is a great site, very active and some very funny posters.

Turn Off Ads?