Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wins in a fight?

Who wins in a fight?

A friend and I just got into an argument, so I'll ask Redszone. Who wins in a fight between Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer????

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who wins in a fight?

I thought this was an important question like who wins in fight... of statistical baseball comparison between M2 and Steel.

I'd vote for cyclone
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig
    A friend and I just got into an argument, so I'll ask Redszone. Who wins in a fight between Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer????
    We would never know - every person on the face of the Earth would be killed in the process.

Norris, and it's not even close.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Norris blows him out. Jack Bauer is just Kiefer Sutherland, and no way Sutherland can hang with Norris.

how about between batman and daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN
    how about between batman and daredevil
    Tough one, but once Batman realizes that Daredevil is blind, he'll activate his Bat Annoying Noise Maker, drive DD crazy, and win.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

yeah, Batman would kick Daredevil's butt.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    yeah, Batman would kick Daredevil's butt.

No kidding. Christian Bale vs. Benifer?

gimmeabreak
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Mike Tyson vs. a Grizzly Bear.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Mighty Mouse vs. The Atom
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    Mike Tyson vs. a Grizzly Bear.
    Mike Tyson vs. Dreaderick Tatum
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Chris Denorfia vs. Jim Coombs
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

University of Cincinnati

Well lets put it this way.....

(some of this may offend, but is not meant to)
    Chuck Norris can speak braille.
    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
    Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
    Chuck Norris does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.
    Chuck Norris' action figure has slept with more women then most men.
    Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
    Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands. Chuck Norris did that to Michael Jackson's face.
    Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
    Chuck Norris never hides, he only seeks.
    Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.
    It is impossible to be raped by Chuck Norris because that would mean you did not want it to happen.
    Chuck Norris doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."
    Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.
    The only reason Chuck Norris didn't win an Oscar for his performance in "Sidekicks" is because nobody in their right mind would willingly give Chuck Norris a blunt metal object. That's just suicide.
    Chuck Norris has only one hand: the upper hand.
    Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but Jack still couldn't dodge Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick.
    Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
    Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
    Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
    Rosa Parks refused to get out of her seat because she was saving it for Chuck Norris.
    Chuck Norris never loses a game of Clue despite the fact everyone knows he's the murderer and used his foot to do it
    If you lost your virginity, Chuck Norris probably has it.
    Chuck Norris once had an erection while lying face down. He struck oil.
    Most men are okay with their wives fantasizing about Chuck Norris during sex, because they are doing the same thing.
    The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
    The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.
    The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.
    Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the ---- he wants.
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. The most powerful Yu-Gi-Oh! card is the Chuck Norris Card. Once brought into play, all other cards spontaneously burst into flames. Chuck Norris will then jump out of the card and roundhouse kick you and everyone else for playing such a gay game.
    THE University of Cincinnati

Mike Tyson vs. A doorknob in a battle of wits.

Turn Off Ads?