Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Alright, look....

Alright, look....

Okay, this probably doesn't involve everyone here, but it involves quite a few. So I apologize ahead of time for this ranting and raving...

Recently, I commented on people knocking my reputation on this forum, because they don't like what I have to say. THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD!! It's meant for opinions!!! If you don't like opinions, what the hell are you here for? I mean, pardon my french, but this is getting ridiculous.

A character named 'wheels' just recently knocked my rep a few more, because I mentioned that it wasn't right for people to dock rep. based on their opinion on things....he said I shouldn't say stuff about my rep, because it's annoying, so he docked me EVEN MORE!

I mean, I thought in the rules of reputation, when brought into the picture on this board, that you were supposed to give reputation based on QUALITY of a post, not based on whether you agree with the person or not or whether in your opinion he is 'annoying.'

I'm sorry I am ranting and raving, but this is getting rather ridiculous. I've been knocked for reputation on this board like 4-5 times, because I have stated an opinion and people don't like it. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF A MESSAGE BOARD OR FORUM!!!

Again, I am sorry....just a little po'ed on the subject, and there's really no place to express my displeasure with some of the members here.....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Alright, look....

Rob, take it private if you have any problems with other posters. The public forums are no place to air grievances involving specific posters or rep points.
    Last edited by paintmered; 07-22-2006 at 01:32 PM.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?