Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 2007 (XBOX 360)

NCAA Football 2007 (XBOX 360)

Is anyone interested in playing some NCAA Football 07 online or maybe a few of us could start a league? There seems to be a bunch of football fans on here and I just thought I would throw it out there.

If we could get enough people, we could start a league and a web site to go along with it. It would be a ton of fun and good way to get to know some people on here.

If you are interested in playing "sim" style football please apply. No "cheesers" please. If you haven't picked it up yet, I would highly recommend it. It's probably the best football game EA has released in several years. We could also do the same type of thing with Madden, when it's released, if there is enough interest.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Re: NCAA Football 2007 (XBOX 360)

I would love to JPUP, but I have yet to purchase an XBOX360.

I'll let you know when I get one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    Is anyone interested in playing some NCAA Football 07 online or maybe a few of us could start a league? There seems to be a bunch of football fans on here and I just thought I would throw it out there.

If we could get enough people, we could start a league and a web site to go along with it. It would be a ton of fun and good way to get to know some people on here.

If you are interested in playing "sim" style football please apply. No "cheesers" please. If you haven't picked it up yet, I would highly recommend it. It's probably the best football game EA has released in several years. We could also do the same type of thing with Madden, when it's released, if there is enough interest.
    I'm in a league for another board I'm on. We're looking for players, but I'd have to run it by the commish first. PM me if you're interested.

The Buckeye Bomber

I'd be interested in playing in a league, not that I'm anything special.

if anyone has it for xbox my gamertag is BelspringVaGL. In the past years I have been ranked in the top 200's regularly. I play straight so no cheesers please.

If they release it over here i'll play ya !!!! (maybe get some lag) Will get Nhl2k7 and NFL 2k7 as well

The Buckeye Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by RawOwl UK
    If they release it over here i'll play ya !!!! (maybe get some lag) Will get Nhl2k7 and NFL 2k7 as well
    Now that you mention it, the Lag is *really* bad with the 360 version. I can't imagine how laggy that game would be!
    I hate the Cardinals. I hate the Cubs.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

I have the game for ps2 and live out in the country with very slow internet.

University of Cincinnati

I've actually found the game to be disappointing.

Postive:
    You actually have a chance on blocking field goals - I've done it several times

Negatives:
    -Its the same exact game as last year, with very minimal differences
    -I've found that once again you can do certain plays that work everytime
    - If you bump up the difficulty it doesn't necessarily make it harder the computers AI basically just cheats (makes sure you dont catch passes/you cant run both of this is on heisman level)

While the online feature is fun and I play often on that, I just think they need to change some things so it can be a little different....
    THE University of Cincinnati

The Buckeye Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by beb30
    I've actually found the game to be disappointing.

Postive:
    You actually have a chance on blocking field goals - I've done it several times

Negatives:
    -Its the same exact game as last year, with very minimal differences
    -I've found that once again you can do certain plays that work everytime
    - If you bump up the difficulty it doesn't necessarily make it harder the computers AI basically just cheats (makes sure you dont catch passes/you cant run both of this is on heisman level)

While the online feature is fun and I play often on that, I just think they need to change some things so it can be a little different....
    I'm assuming you're talking about the regular xbox version? Since there was no 360 NCAA game last year.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

I currently run a league of NCAA for 360 on a top Madden 360 community. We play many touraments separate from league play also. Check out our community

http://www.tfcsite.com
    Larkin is a First-Ballot HOFer in my book...

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by ThornWithin81
    I'm assuming you're talking about the regular xbox version? Since there was no 360 NCAA game last year.
    im talking about 360 version but its all the same whether its on PS2 or Xbox or Xbox 360

The Buckeye Bomber

im talking about 360 version but its all the same whether its on PS2 or Xbox or Xbox 360
    Sorry, but I don't agree at all.

Although there are similarities, the engine for the 360 version is completely new. Some of the same strategies work, but its a different game by far.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by ThornWithin81
    Sorry, but I don't agree at all.

Although there are similarities, the engine for the 360 version is completely new. Some of the same strategies work, but its a different game by far.

Then please explain to me what is new b/c i see basically the same gameplay as last years version, same plays, i guess they changed the play selection and backgrounds a bit but other than that its the same game as 2005.....Same AI same difficulty.

Then please explain to me what is new b/c i see basically the same gameplay as last years version, same plays, i guess they changed the play selection and backgrounds a bit but other than that its the same game as 2005.....Same AI same difficulty.
    One huge difference is that the AI actually blocks downfield. You can't run like you could in 06, spinning definitely doesn't give you the advantage it gave you in 06. The tackle animations actually look realistic.

I don't understand how you can say it's basically the same game as last years. Over the last 5 months my good friend and I played about 130 games on NCAA 06, keeping track of our W/L record against each other. When I first played NCAA 07, I almost regretted buying it, because it was so much different and the things I was able to do on 06 I couldn't do anymore on 07.

I got used to the game however, and love it now.

I'm bengalsown on Xbox Live, if anyone ever wants to play send me a PM or something...

Turn Off Ads?