Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Watched hancock

Just Watched hancock

I know this is redundant but if the Reds had kept hancock they would have at least five more wins. He has excellent stuff, making the Dodgers look invisible.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Just Watched hancock

Quote Originally Posted by redsupport
    I know this is redundant but if the Reds had kept hancock they would have at least five more wins. He has excellent stuff, making the Dodgers look invisible.
    I always thought the guy could be a respectable reliever. Turns out he's even better than I thought.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

He throws an incredible slider , does not look corpulent especially compared to Yan, and he can outpitcher Weathers even while indulging his epicurean and gustatory senses

Gary Redus Ruled

I guess most of us agree that was a poor move
    Hoping for another Reds October

One of the biggest bonehead things the Reds have done in quite some time, IMO. I've heard all the reasons why it was the right thing to do, and I normally can see the other side of an argument, but in this case I just can't understand it at all. It's either policy or it's not. I loathe token gestures meant to send messages, especially when the message will only impact the players on the margin.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

How do you figure the Reds would have won 5 more games with Josh Hancock? It doesn't take a whole lot to make the Dodgers look weak.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

<Jame Gumb voice>

Is he a great big fat person?

Wow he must be good if he makes the team impossible to see

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

What did he do? Eat them?
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Another good Dano move

He had to be moved. There are FAA regualtions on the amount of weight you can put on an aircraft. The Reds had a choice, either him or Adam Dunn.

Is David Weathers a poster boy for asceticism or abstemious indulgence?

I was disappointed the Reds let him go. He hurt himself by saying he would be in shape and coming into camp out of shape though.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Really? Even though Todd Coffey has blown how many saves in the 9th?

numerous games needed seventh or sixth inning zeroes put up. The Reds have sustained rallies from down one or two runs but the bullpen has magnified those deficits from one to two runs to five runs.

Turn Off Ads?