Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone interested in a X-Box 360?

Anyone interested in a X-Box 360?

I just bought a X-Box 360 ($399.95 Pro) along with a Play & Charge Kit ($19.99) and two games (listed below) a little less than a month ago (June 26th). I used to play video games quite a bit and thought I would get back into it. In the month that I've had it, I haven't been able or that interested in playing.

I'm thinking about selling it since I haven't been playing it much.

I have 2 games for it:

Top Spin 2 (Tennis game)
    NCAA Football 2007

In addition, I bought a 2-year service plan from Best Buy ($49.99 value).

I called a Gamestop store and they offered $198 for the system, $45 for NCAA Football 2007 and $23 for Top Spin 2, totaling $266.

I paid $601.15 for everything and I realize I won't get all of it back if I sell but would like to see if I can get over half since everything is less than a month old.

Would anyone be interested in buying my 360?

Obviously, I've got $266 sitting on the table without incurring any shipping costs.

Make me an offer if you're interested (private message).

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone interested in a X-Box 360?

Quote Originally Posted by GriffeyFan
    I just bought a X-Box 360 ($399.95 Pro) along with a Play & Charge Kit ($19.99) and two games (listed below) a little less than a month ago (June 26th). I used to play video games quite a bit and thought I would get back into it. In the month that I've had it, I haven't been able or that interested in playing.

I'm thinking about selling it since I haven't been playing it much.

I have 2 games for it:

Top Spin 2 (Tennis game)
    NCAA Football 2007

In addition, I bought a 2-year service plan from Best Buy ($49.99 value).

I called a Gamestop store and they offered $198 for the system, $45 for NCAA Football 2007 and $23 for Top Spin 2, totaling $266.

I paid $601.15 for everything and I realize I won't get all of it back if I sell but would like to see if I can get over half since everything is less than a month old.

Would anyone be interested in buying my 360?

Obviously, I've got $266 sitting on the table without incurring any shipping costs.

Make me an offer if you're interested (private message).
    EBAY, you can get most of your money back. If you are not interested in that route, let me know a price.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Yeah, from someone that used to be a manager at GameStop, don't take it there. Absolute Rip-off. They will sell it for like $100 more than what they pay for it.

Ebay is your best option.

I second....err...third the motion.

Be a daydream believer or a homecoming queen - sell IT on eBay.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

After you sell IT, sell the xbox as well

Go Gators!

Make me an offer if you don't go the eBay route.

Turn Off Ads?