Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Are there other sites like this for some of my other favorite teams?

GOREDSGO32

Are there other sites like this for some of my other favorite teams?

I'm a 49ers fan, I wonder if I can find a forum for that. Also a Colorado Avalanche fan, but I haven't kept up with NHL in a while. Anyone know of any?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Are there other sites like this for some of my other favorite teams?

Quote Originally Posted by GOREDSGO32
    I'm a 49ers fan, I wonder if I can find a forum for that. Also a Colorado Avalanche fan, but I haven't kept up with NHL in a while. Anyone know of any?
    My son is active ona board called pigskinheaven.com (I think he's moderator). I believe they have individual boards for teams. It strikes me as very similar to Redszone. If nothing else, there should be mention of seperate boards for the various teams.

Quote Originally Posted by GOREDSGO32
    I think the Av's have a chat board that is fairly active from either the Denver Post of Rocky Mountain news, The Reds Wings have one on The Detroit News site, if you asked there you'd get a more definitive answer.

GOREDSGO32

Thanks. I found one for the Niners caleld 49erswebzone.com ... I tried registering there it wasn't went through yet. And reading posts WOW is it hard to figure out how the salary cap works. It's not like baseball, you have 'dead money' players who count against the cap - AKA players that have left the team or retired that still count against your salary for some reason. Seems to be completely random as to wha tamount counts what year. And Alex Smith is WAYYY OVERPAID ... I don't think my Niners are going to be good again for a loooonnng time.

There is no other site like RedsZone.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?