Hal is staying at the same hotel (Inn at the Ballpark) in Houston and had a few notes when I talked to him.
- Hatte signed an extension for 1 year 1.5 mil with an option for 08.
- Phillips will be the starting SS next year.
- Everybody in the media (including himself) thinks Edwin should play everyday.
- Edwin is not happy about not playing everyday.
- Edwin will probably start the next 3 games.
- Rich has no range.
- Mays will make his next start.
- Homer won't be up until he gets better control on his breaking ball.
Thats it for now. I will share the entire story later. I am on my way out I just wanted to share that.