Turn Off Ads?

Thread: For Those Going To Milwaukee This Weekend

For Those Going To Milwaukee This Weekend

And if your a golf lover, or like me an interested golf spectator...just FYI that the PGA tour stop is in Milwaukee this weekend.

This is the 2nd time in 3 years the Reds and the PGA have been in Milwaukee the same weekend, we went two years ago and are going this weekend and it is a blast.

The tournament is very inexpensive to attend (20 bucks...maybe) and the setup along with the players are very low key and fan friendly.

But of course our main objective is too bring home 2-3 Reds victories and oh, maybe along the way..."sample" the local libations and sausages.

Although the location of miller park is kind of strange, through our many trips up there weve found some local hole in the wall bars within easy walking distance and its always a good time. A couple bars give you free tickets to the game, if you just ask!....and dont mind sitting in the far reaches of the upper deck.

And the one and only hotel within walking distance, so we can forget about the car and just enjoy.

Hope to see some Zoners up there, we will be at the Friday's in left field before...and maybe a while after the friday and saturday games.

If anybody is making the trip PM me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: For Those Going To Milwaukee This Weekend

Don't forget the Miller Lite Pub at the Downtown Hilton which sells pony bottles of beer for a buck. The downside is they are only available in Miller Lite and Miller High Life.

Mmmmm, Miller Lite

Miller Lite.

Classic American beer.

I would have to have a least $5.00 per beer if you made me drink Miller Lite.

Oh, wait, you mean they want to charge me.

Turn Off Ads?