Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former N'Sync singer comes out of the closet

Re: Former N'Sync singer comes out of the closet

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    I remember back when N'Sync first got big, it seemed like Lance Bass was the one who got invited to appear on game shows and as a guest star on other TV shows.
    Not unlike Charles Nelson Reilly and Paul Lynde.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Not as schocking as Rob Halford.......but then again.....i did not equate the leather get ups he wore when i was in my early teens...as a clue to an underground lifestyle.

I heard R. Kelly is still "Trapped in the Closet"; someone help him out!
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Why was I hoping to open this thread and see Justin Timberlake's name?
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    I heard R. Kelly is still "Trapped in the Closet"; someone help him out!
    Maybe Lance or someone else can give him a "shove" from behind

Wow, so shocking. Come on, just look at him - definetly gay.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Did you hear about the gay midget?

He came out of the cupboard. <badda-boom badda-bing>
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Monday, July 31, 2006

Bass' boyfriend is native of Cincinnati
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS AND THE ENQUIRER

Lance Bass' boyfriend, Cincinnati native Reichen Lehmkuhl, says he is thrilled that the former 'N Sync star revealed that he is gay.

"I will say that Lance is happier than he has ever been," said Lehmkuhl, who won season four of "The Amazing Race" on CBS. "It has been a long ride and it's a huge relief, and I couldn't be happier for him and I couldn't be more proud of him."

Bass, 27, decided to "speak my mind" because rumors about his sexuality were starting to affect his daily life. The singer also said he is in a "very stable" relationship with Lehmkuhl, 32, who attended St. Ann's Elementary in Groesbeck, where he was known as Rick.

He moved to Boston with his mother when he was 10. He graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy, and went to California to be a flight instructor and model.

'N Sync, known for a string of hits including "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me," went on hiatus in 2002.

"Lance is one of my great friends," 'N Sync's Justin Timberlake said. "I support him and wish him all the happiness in the world."

Lehmkuhl told "Access Hollywood" that Bass' sexuality will not affect his career. "No, not at all," he said. "I think it is always best in your career to be honest.

"He is going to have more support and more happiness and more freedom than he has ever had before and it is going to be a liberating experience. I guarantee it."
    http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...0305/-1/back01
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?