Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "Just glad to be here"

Somewhat reasonable

"Just glad to be here"

"I figure once I finally get my chance, I'll just have to take it one game at a time, step up to the plate and deliver."

OK, that side jaunt through the world of sports cliches aside, I am glad to be here and look forward to talking Reds baseball with you folks. I grew up in Warsaw, Ky., listening to Marty and Joe on the radio. Lived for a few years in Covington before relocating south on I-75 to London, Ky. Fortunately, the Reds are on the radio every game and on TV most games, so I can still keep up with the team. I work for a small newspaper in SEKy, and my weekly column is frequently about the Reds.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Somewhat reasonable

Re: "Just glad to be here"

OOPS — overlooked the introductions thread. I'll repost my original post there. Sorry about the clutter.

Turn Off Ads?