Turn Off Ads?

Thread: CNNSI power rankings

CNNSI power rankings

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ngs/index.html

9. Cincinnati Reds
    Adam Dunn was bummed when the Reds traded his buddy Austin Kearns to the Nationals. But since Kearns was dealt on July 13 (along with Felipe Lopez), Dunn is hitting .404 with three homers, 11 RBIs and a 1.177 OPS. He had one stretch where he reached base nine straight times. The Reds are in talks to trade his dog now, just to see what happens.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: CNNSI power rankings

Only 3 NL teams in the top 10 and none in the top 4.

Cards were #7.

St. Louis Cardinals
    How can a team that fancies itself a legitimate postseason challenger lose four in a row -- to the Cubs? The Cardinals, one of only five NL teams with a winning record, clearly are scuffling. They added a little more punch to the lineup Sunday by trading for Cleveland second sacker Ronnie Belliard. But they'll need more than that. A lot more.

Wow - the NL sucks this year. Totally.

Am I allowed to say sucks? I don't remember.

Pardon me, I think I just spoke Valley.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

IMO the Mets are better than the White Sox as of now.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

It irks me when the media says Dunn began hitting after the Kearns trade when, in fact, he was coming out of his funk before the AS break.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?