Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: How many games will the Bengals win this year?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • 11 or more

15 19.48%

26 33.77%

15 19.48%

10 12.99%
  • 7 or less

11 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many games will the Bengals win this year?

Re: How many games will the Bengals win this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornon
    I'm afraid I had to do the same for similar reasons
    We're multiplying around here.....

Go Brownies -

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Just like any other year it hinges on Defense and QB play
    Carson must be ready to go, and they have to at least slow down the run.
    Getting a million turnoverd like last season would help too!
    Back to following MiLB; there's always hope for tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    We're multiplying around here.....
    Like mold?
    Go Gators!

6 or 7 at the most, the schedule is brutal and all the off field problems wont help either.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Retired

The schedule, as mentioned, and I don't believe Carson is going to be healthy.

I don't know how many they'll win, but they'll win more than Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore.

14: 10 regular season, 4 playoff

Just as long as they win more than the Patriots and the team the I loathe because of their recent success and poster boy Peyton Manning, the Colts. I am so jealous of the Colts that I have turned to hating them. Much like many baseball fans loathe the Yankees. Is it wrong that it made me feel warm inside when the Edge left Indy? I don't know why, but I want to hit my head on the wall continuously ever time i hear Manning talk. When ever he starts talking, the way he sounds humble makes me sick. It feels sarcastic to me. I have a theory that he talks in the third person when off camera. Anyway, as for my answer to the poll... All of them!

*DISCLAIMER- I know that there are probably some Indy fans I just angered, so let me apologize to them.... I'm Sorry. There, that should cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeinRed
    Just as long as they win more than the Patriots and the team the I loathe because of their recent success and poster boy Peyton Manning, the Colts. I am so jealous of the Colts that I have turned to hating them. Much like many baseball fans loathe the Yankees. Is it wrong that it made me feel warm inside when the Edge left Indy? I don't know why, but I want to hit my head on the wall continuously ever time i hear Manning talk. When ever he starts talking, the way he sounds humble makes me sick. It feels sarcastic to me. I have a theory that he talks in the third person when off camera. Anyway, as for my answer to the poll... All of them!

*DISCLAIMER- I know that there are probably some Indy fans I just angered, so let me apologize to them.... I'm Sorry. There, that should cover it.
    Why hate the Colts? They have good guys and honestly havent won anything and probably will not win anything as along as Tony Dungy is the coach. I am a Colts fan by the way.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Super bowl champs.

Adding Sam Adams is huge, along with having Madieu back (a pro bowler this year). Plus Jackson, that is miles better than Kaesivarn and Ohehateme.

Pollack will be much better as he will have a full training camp. Robinson shifts over to DE to improve the run d and Geathers loses weight so he can get back to his rookie form.

Brooks will make us forget all about Odell. Brooks was my favorite player in college so I have seen him play many times, I haven't seen a more talented linebacker in the last 5 years at the college level.

We are loaded at cornerback with Deltha, James, Ratliff and Joseph as the dime back.

The offense will be unstoppable again this year, Rudi is in the best shape of his life and Chad has bulked up. Carson will be ready day one. They will go to exclusivly 3 wide sets to get Henry on the field, the next Randy Moss.

Add it all up and you have the best team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanatic
    Super bowl champs.

Adding Sam Adams is huge, along with having Madieu back (a pro bowler this year). Plus Jackson, that is miles better than Kaesivarn and Ohehateme.

Pollack will be much better as he will have a full training camp. Robinson shifts over to DE to improve the run d and Geathers loses weight so he can get back to his rookie form.

Brooks will make us forget all about Odell. Brooks was my favorite player in college so I have seen him play many times, I haven't seen a more talented linebacker in the last 5 years at the college level.

We are loaded at cornerback with Deltha, James, Ratliff and Joseph as the dime back.

The offense will be unstoppable again this year, Rudi is in the best shape of his life and Chad has bulked up. Carson will be ready day one. They will go to exclusivly 3 wide sets to get Henry on the field, the next Randy Moss.

Add it all up and you have the best team in the NFL.
    I like the way you think!
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Anybody want to change their prediction yet?

Who-Dey!

For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

That tiger logo is so much better than the "B."

I hate that thing, though the crazy jersey has grown on me. I wore one out a few weeks back and a complete stranger said to me, "That jersey is obnoxious."

They look much better on some of the players than others. White dudes have a hard time making the white ones look good.

The alternate orange version is terrific.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

How we lookin'?

Quote Originally Posted by max venable View Post
    Anybody want to change their prediction yet?

Who-Dey!

Nope, my all of them prediction is looking pretty good.

Turn Off Ads?