Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: How do you feel about JN and WK at this point of the season?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horrible, both horrible.

6 6.19%
  • The Reds are leading the wild card on August 3, they are the best.

16 16.49%
  • I like what WK is doing, but Jerry has his head so far up his.....

49 50.52%
  • Jerry is doing the best he can with the roster, but WK keeps on trading valuable tools.

0 0%
  • I'm luke warm about the whole situation. I'll let you know come October.

26 26.80%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redszone Real Opinion On the Reds Management

Re: Redszone Real Opinion On the Reds Management

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia
    I long for the days of DanO and Miley.
    "There are several mitigating factors that come into play, vis a vis the Reds' performance the last two seasons versus a wide variety of metrics applied to the current season, that prevent me from feeling the same.

Circumstances, as always, are subject to change, as we must ultimately examine outcomes through an encompassing lens, lest we omit important, yet easily overlooked details that are too frequently glossed over in the often impetuous zeal for decisive action that all too often victimizes many general managers."

2. Turn Off Ads?

None of the above?

How about I love what Castenelli has done?

I also have got to say none of the above. I don't agree with everything that is done but I can't complain as long as the reds are competative. That is what I have been waiting for. Some things that are done makes me wonder if they know what they are doing. Such as trading for and playing the worst shorstop in baseball but I can live with it as long as they win.

I didn't vote in this poll but...

Iv'e often heard Wayne and Jerry are on the same page. They work well together and share the same opinions.

I can't help it but this kinda scares me.

WK is doing fine, Narron is trying to sink the ship. And to think that I was happy with his performance at one point. What was I thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by fisch11
    I'm not going to bash a single member in the organization. Before this season started and before the new ownership took over, this team was a division cellar team. If it wasn't for Castelinni, Wayne, and Narron we wouldn't be watching exciting and meaningFul baseball in August. Instead of the annual fire sale, we could actually shop the market as buyers and make a push for the postseason....something we haven't seen in awhile let alone a winning season in the past 5 years. So great job FO! And to all the bashers, get off their back! This is year one of a franchise revival. Just take a look at what Marvin Lewis did in his first year with the Bengals, back to .500. Baby steps towards a larger goal in my opinion, it just happens to be that we are contending in year 1 of Camp Wayne....so let's sit back and watch our contender over the last 2 months. GO REDS!
    For everyone that doesn't care for Narron: with a manager you would approve of, what do you feel the Reds record would be?

How many losses would you contribute to Narron's more managerial ways?

How many wins do you think he has gotten for us?

Turn Off Ads?