Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Censorship at its FINEST!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE Stay. I don't know if this board can go on without you. If you leave, I just don't think I can go on any longer. :smokin:

2. Turn Off Ads?
    BaseballGal
    I know he was banned because when I went to read the post today, under his name it said banned!!! So I called him and asked him why, what happened, and he had no clue. He tried to get to the forum to read the post, and was even blocked from that.

Originally posted by BaseballGal
    Noooooooo, I am not Bernie's wife. Bernie has grandkids older than I am. And how would you know Junior is liked in the clubhouse?
    i have read recent reports thank you

why cant u answer me how you know bernie was banned or are you thinking of something to say

woo woo woo, you know it

BaseballGal
    My last words here!! I know this makes you all happy.

You all seem to think if a person keeps repeating what he thinks is the ONLY real problem with our team, he should be banned for standing up and saying it. That he should just read all these ideas you guys have to improve our team but not voice any of his own.

Well Bernie is a very nice older man, and has been homebound for several years, I hope you are all happy that you took one of his daily pleasures away.

I will never understand why he isnt even allowed to read the post here. That just seems plain mean to me!!!

Goodnight and Goodbye

BaseBallGal

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.
    Hey JaxRed, is she realy gone? Said that was her last post! Good Bye Bernie. :evilgrin:

I don't know but here is the inside story on Bernie's condition:

3 days ago he wrote:

"sorry for not responding sooner but i do have to work to pay the bills and afford to take my 3 sons to a handfull of games each year lol .......

I don't claim to be expert as you all pointed out , just sick of choosing to take my sons to 5 or 6 games a year rather then take vacation < can't afford both > "

Just a few days ago he was a vibrant young man. He had a job, he took his kids to see games, and went on vacations.

Three days later, he's homebound. Those kids are now so old they now have kids of their own that are older than baseball gal.

Ya gotta admit. Having a 72 hour stretch like that can make you kind of cranky.
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen here in quite some time! Mods, PLEASE DON'T close it.

Anyone want to bet a ham sandwich that she will be back again?

"Baseball Gal" , I do not post on here as much as I should but I do enjoy reading posts. I find it interesting that you use the "right to free speech" in one post, then "priveledge" in another. This is a forum started by someone and this person has allowed guests to view and post messages on here. There are rules that have been set up and they seem clear to me. I can honestly say that I have not noticed what "Bernie Carbo" has been saying , but I do know what the rules are, here. People use this "right to free speech" thing and take it over the limit (as in your case). People get fired from jobs , get arrested and even get convicted on what they say. In closing this forum is a "priveledge" , not a "right" for you ,or any of us. If people do not like the rules here I say start your own Reds message board and make your own rules.

You know I did find it a bit strange that someone would claim to be a Reds fan and then choose as their user name a player whose biggest hit was against the Reds and almost kept them from winning the World Series.

I realize Carbo was a Red once, but that's not what people think of when they think of Bernie Carbo. It's all right of course, anyone could post under whatever name and root for any team here, but it does seem a bit odd.

You all have too much time on your hands..

Bernie Carbo's nickname in the minors was THE VILLAGE IDIOT.

Once Sparky got a hold of him.....he took things more seriously.

But that nickname pretty much sums up this whole Bernie/baseball Gal "affair".

JoeMills76
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble who thinks that this is a good forum to post your ideas and criticisms, but I have long felt that there is a "dictatorship" quality to the way this form is managed.

People who post ALL the time seem to be allowed to say whatever they want without being ridiculed, but those who post occasionally end up feeling inferior and apprehensive to ever post again.

Maybe it's because those people who post all the time attend the little gay RedsZone get togethers and wear the stupid fagish RedsZone T-shirts. Come on people, you do look stupid.

It's obvious that those who post all the time have no life outside of the Internet and following the Cincinnati Reds. Maybe it makes you feel better to ridicule other people's ideas, but frankly, all it does is alienate people from the board.

woo woo woo, you know it

Originally posted by JoeMills76
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble who thinks that this is a good forum to post your ideas and criticisms, but I have long felt that there is a "dictatorship" quality to the way this form is managed.
    Then why, exactly, do you still come here?

Turn Off Ads?