Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Censorship at its FINEST!!!

*yawn
    woo woo woo, you know it

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Originally posted by danforsman

i vote for ramp101. his posts are annoying, repetitive, buoyant, and omnipresent. sort of like geraldo...
    I don't know if this was meant as a joke or not, but we really don't need this. For one, I think ramp stays on topic in each thread. Does he post a lot. Sure, but it's not about the same thing over and over. The only time I have seen the guy ever get close to breaking the rules was when people started in on him. I think for a guy whose main team is the Marlins, he has been very good while he has been in here. I've often wondered how we would react in another teams board if they were talking lowly about the Reds or trading for our best young players and not offering what we thought was fair.

Let this thing drop. If you have a problem with a poster, either email or PM a moderator or administrator with the specifics and it will be handled accordingly.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by CougarQuest

I don't know if this was meant as a joke or not, but we really don't need this. For one, I think ramp stays on topic in each thread. Does he post a lot. Sure, but it's not about the same thing over and over. The only time I have seen the guy ever get close to breaking the rules was when people started in on him. I think for a guy whose main team is the Marlins, he has been very good while he has been in here. I've often wondered how we would react in another teams board if they were talking lowly about the Reds or trading for our best young players and not offering what we thought was fair.

Let this thing drop. If you have a problem with a poster, either email or PM a moderator or administrator with the specifics and it will be handled accordingly.
    I must also say that I think ramp has been a very good and entertaining poster, with a fair, baseball-minded viewpoint. He only reacted a bit harshly when others were IMO a bit too harsh with him in the first place. I have enjoyed ramp's contributions, even though his new emoticons are sometimes a bit much to load
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Just for the record...I'm not really Max Venable. :angel:

I happen to enjoy Ramp and his contributions very much. Hopefully he stays on.

Originally posted by max venable
    Just for the record...I'm not really Max Venable. :angel:
    Are you really Jason Jennings?

{I'm only joking, so please take it in the manner it was taken. Just trying to lighten things up a bit.}
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Turn Off Ads?