Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Censorship at its FINEST!!!

Secretly wants gay Redszone T-shirt
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Originally posted by JaxRed

Originally posted by JoeMills76
    the stupid fagish RedsZone T-shirts
    Hey...I take offense!!!

Originally posted by JaxRed

Crap! I wasted my 2000th post on THAT?!?!

:evilgrin:

Maybe it's because those people who post all the time attend the little gay RedsZone get togethers and wear the stupid fagish RedsZone T-shirts. Come on people, you do look stupid.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Seriously, as far as the get-togethers go, I'd only met the attendees on this board. We didn't know each other before getting together. We aren't a clique. We've gone to great lengths to encourage folks to join us. Everyone's always been welcome.

As far as the Tees go. I think WOY and GIK did a great job on them.
    Pots and Kettles

syncope
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble who thinks that this is a good forum to post your ideas and criticisms, but I have long felt that there is a "dictatorship" quality to the way this form is managed.

People who post ALL the time seem to be allowed to say whatever they want without being ridiculed, but those who post occasionally end up feeling inferior and apprehensive to ever post again.

Maybe it's because those people who post all the time attend the little gay RedsZone get togethers and wear the stupid fagish RedsZone T-shirts. Come on people, you do look stupid.

It's obvious that those who post all the time have no life outside of the Internet and following the Cincinnati Reds. Maybe it makes you feel better to ridicule other people's ideas, but frankly, all it does is alienate people from the board.
    Excellent point.

These people need to turn off the computer once in a while, even if it's only for 15 minutes a day, and get outside and synthesize some vitamin D. Maybe then they wouldn't be so emotionally fragile.

JoeMills76
    Originally posted by Boss-Hog

Then why, exactly, do you still come here?
    To bring the dictators down a notch.

Well, if you continue to make similar posts to the one you made above, you won't around to bring anything down...

Oh and as for BernieCarbo, the guy had ~15 posts on this board - every single one I read was the same stuff over and over again. I don't think that the board should have to read the same point repeatedly in subjects that are completely unrelated to what he was trying to express. He was warned about beating a subject to death and he chose to ignore the multiple warnings he received. If you consider his banning a huge loss, I would recommend joining him wherever he turns up.

Boss

To bring the dictators down a notch.

Originally posted by syncope

Excellent point.

These people need to turn off the computer once in a while, even if it's only for 15 minutes a day, and get outside and synthesize some vitamin D. Maybe then they wouldn't be so emotionally fragile.

I totally resent being told I don't have a life outside the internet... especially by those who know absolutely nothing about me, my interests, or my life.

It doesn't take too long to read the new posts and/or to respond to one or two. That leaves a whole lot of time in a day/week/month/year to pursue other activities, family, friends, etc.

And BTW, those RZ tees were purchased by far more Zoners than the handful who gets together once a year.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

JoeMills76
    Originally posted by Boss-Hog
    Well, if you continue to make similar posts to the one you made above, you won't around to bring anything down...

Oooooo... I'm SOOOO scared. If you want to turn me into a martyr, go ahead. It's a revolution BABY!

{The rest of this message was deleted}

Remember when you and I had a discussion previously? I stated my opinion; you stated yours; and we discuseed said disagreement at lengh... even managed to sicken a person I know and respect though I don't remember ever swearing, calling names, or demeaning anyone... just standing up for an ethic I believe in.

Anyway, if you remember correctly, no one on this board supported me; in fact, most sided with you... so Mr Mills, your mention of cliques regarding the board members who have posted here for years is a totally unsupported argument, IMHO.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Well, thanks for making it easy, Joe...

RE: Joe

You know, I don't think Joe was breast fed when he was a baby.

PSR

Joe,

I thought I'd let you know that I removed your other name (MILFMAN25) as well. Trying to be slick, eh?

Dictator? Hmm, wonder if I get a special head dress for that?

I think Joe must be trying to quit smoking, he kept asking for a cigarette.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Turn Off Ads?