Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Why the Reds will win this series against the braves

got alil captain in u?

Why the Reds will win this series against the braves

Everytime this seasons the reds have had their backs to the wall they have responded now that there lead in the wildcard has evaporated they will come out with some fire which they showed none of against the dodgers bp will be up to his old tricks of scoring from third on routine grounders harang will be lightouts tommororw nite to get the series started right arroyo has some guts requestion to pitch on 3 days rest he will get win # 10

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Why the Reds will win this series against the braves

True!
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    ďIím a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.Ē - Sean Casey

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

i agree i think we will come out swinging i think the braves may have folded the tent and we are desperate and you know what desperate people do they usually resort to desperate measures we need nothing less than 2 games out of 3 i really think we can get them
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

The Team is pressing... They want to win... But they are trying way to hard to get that win...

We need to get out of Great American and get on the road and let the boys settle down... But that another 7 games away... Lets hope for better results coming up....

Arroyo needs to come out and just pitch Saturday... And hopefully Lohse can give up 5+ innings of 4 runs of fewer baseball.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

They'll score more runs in at least two of the games.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

I will go out on a limb and say we at least score the same amount of runs we did today.

Hopefully we score more.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBurn
    I request this guy be named new RZ mascot

He's a fan.
    Go Gators!

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

If we can get a little more luck than we have been getting, we'll be fine. Between Freel's 1st inning single Wednesday night, and Phillip's 8th inning single Thursday night, we had about 25 straight balls in play that were not hits (HR's aren't balls in play).

Considering about 30% of BIP result in hits, the Dodger's pitchers were extremely lucky. We should have had about 10-11 hits in that span, as the average would have been about 10-35, or 11-36.

We've had stretches like this before and pulled out of it. As long as our pitching is doing OK we'll be fine. To me, that's the big question.

Turn Off Ads?