Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redszone.com EXCLUSIVE - Krono on revocable waivers

Redszone.com EXCLUSIVE - Krono on revocable waivers

KronoRed on Waivers, "Not going anywhere", says Boss

From staff and wire reports

Feeling the tightness of the bandwith budget compared to high market value of premium posters, sources speaking on the condition of anonymity, have learned that redszone.com put KronoRed on revocable waivers after the July 31 inter-message board trading deadline.

"We aren't shopping him around", stated Boss-Hog, curator of Redszone.com. "Sometimes, bandwith gets expensive, and well, Krono's a big user of bytes. You could say that Krono has an over-byte." Hogg also commented that he sees Krono staying at redszone.com. "It wouldn't be the same without him. We also highly doubt that he'd pass through waivers anyway."

Other wild specualtion ran rampant that also long time redszone.com posters woy, M2 & SteelSD were placed on waivers, but immediately were claimed. But, since waiver lists are generally kept under wraps, only rumors can be based on heresay and day-to-day operational source leaks.

"It's generally assumed that most every poster in the first week or two of August is placed on revocable waivers.", stated Hogg. "Whether we go through with any deals is highly unlikely, but its a process to see who is available, and though a slight chance, we could find someone to improve the message board."

Speculation has run rampant to figure out where Krono could be headed. While most pundits say that KronoRed will be staying put, however, there are sources close to the mighty poster said that emails have been sent from Boston at sonsofsamhorn.com, Chicago at soxtalk.com & Washington at natstalk.com. It's never been a secret that Jim Bowden covets Krono's five-tool ability to post.

Phone messages placed to Krono were unsuccessful. Florida coach Urban Meyer, a personal consultant to the venerable poster, was trying to reach Krono in his Northern Kentucky residence to discuss his future, but failed to get past the defense.
    The above obviously is a parady, but maybe it will help clear up the big names shown on the waiver wire and all the hubub. It makes good discussion, but a large waste of displaced electrons.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone.com EXCLUSIVE - Krono on revocable waivers

Good stuff, Heath.

Krono is a major face of the franchise. It would be a shame to lose him.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Rumor has it the Sons of Sam Horn are offering two prospects if RedsZone is willing to kick in half of Krono's bandwidth.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

In a related topic Team Clark was quoted in USA Today that Reds.com smells like "sewer water". Team Clark was not available for comment. (Playing NCAA 07 with Delmon Young)
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    In a related topic Team Clark was quoted in USA Today that Reds.com smells like "sewer water". Team Clark was not available for comment. (Playing NCAA 07 with Delmon Young)
    No wonder Marge never wanted to pay scouts. All they do is play video games all day.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

We were all put on the wiaver wire? Wow...I need to have a talk with my agent as I was not informed of this development.

Krono is a scrappy veteran. We can't afford to let him go.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner
    We were all put on the wiaver wire? Wow...I need to have a talk with my agent as I was not informed of this development.
    If Boss sees me giving out inside info like this I'll get fired, but you were claimed by a Brewers board so we pulled you back not wanting to lose you to a division rival.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

So what are the five tools of a poster? Content, volume, analysis, humor, and scrappiness?
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

I'm willing to accept a trade to the Tiger's board...but only for the rest of the season (and postseason).
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

All this really has us low A guys excited. Our path to the bigs won't be blocked by all these aging vets if we can dump a few.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWoody
    All this really has us low A guys excited. Our path to the bigs won't be blocked by all these aging vets if we can dump a few.
    Yeah, but word is that Boss is going to pick up a couple of veteran posters from SOSH because the younger guys don't know how to post the right way yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Chip, because of his albatross contract, has passed through waivers, according to some "insiders."
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Chip, because of his albatross contract, has passed through waivers, according to some "insiders."
    Yeah, but I am a 5-10 guy.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    No wonder Marge never wanted to pay scouts. All they do is play video games all day.
    And eat for free in the Press Box.... SCOUNDRELS I tell ya..
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Turn Off Ads?