Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The end of the world as we know it

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

The end of the world as we know it

We've lost 5 in a row and we're down 2 runs right now to the Braves. This season is lost, let's all pack it up and get ready for football season. There's no possible way we could ever get back on track. That trade ruined us. Wayne Krivsky brought in Royce Clayton with the intent to ruin this team.

If you couldn't tell, I was using sarcasm there. Could we please at least TRY not to act like a bad slide is going to end it for the team? EVERY team has a bad stretch. Sure, they're having theirs at a bad time, but there's a whole lot of season left.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The end of the world as we know it

I am a Glass-Half-Full kinda cat. I'm not ready to climb on the ledge just yet.

I just keep thinking that the Cardinals might be the ones who are whistling in the dark right now. Not only have they have lost seven straight--but they also own another eight game slide this season.
    Last edited by Blimpie; 08-05-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

got alil captain in u?

never count out these cincinnati reds and i mean never they never quit

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

This game tonight proves my point. One bad streak doesn't mean we're never gonna win again.

LOL, great post Dburke. That first paragraph actually fooled me. I completely agree with you. Wrong time to go into a slump, but it's only five games.

We'll need a thread like this tomorrow
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?