Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday: The Biggest Game in Cincinnati Baseball in 7 years

Re: Monday: The Biggest Game in Cincinnati Baseball in 7 years

My friend and I always go to "dime a dog" night at the Columbus Clippers and the hotdogs are only 10 cents. That surely beats a dollar! There is a limit of 5hotdogs per person, so I'm sure it's probably going to be about the same limit in Cincy tonight; around 5 dogs/person.
    I just want to see some good baseball tonight. The Reds need to come out and win the series opener and show the Cards that they mean business! EZ needs to have a good solid outing tonight!

GO REDS!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Fat_Strat

I would be lying if I wished you luck tonight. I truly hope you implode starting tonight.

But, I think tonight, for you guys, has to be one of the biggest games in your recent history. You can determine your fate with this four game set. Beat up on us, and you're a legitimate threat. Lose 3 of 4 and you'll just have to hope you hang on to the WC.

It should be a great series. Feel free to stir up some friendly smack on my board, http://www.gatewayredbirds.com We can use some Reds fans over there reminding us that we haven't wrapped this thing up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by huber14
    I will be there tonight too and i hope its a sell out. If they dont win tonight i dont know if I will go to another game this season because of my current record.
    I am 2-0 when I attend, so hopefully my third comes tonight and not your 5th loss!

Turn Off Ads?