Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are going to kick St. Lou's BUTT!!

We are going to kick St. Lou's BUTT!!

Who is with me?

Biggest series since 1999.

This is what its all about.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Re: We are going to kick St. Lou's BUTT!!

I'm all for it! lol

Man Pills

I doubt it. They have a bullpen.

RotoHester

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    I'm sorry, but Jorge Sosa (DFA'd by the Braves WHILE LOOKING FOR BULLPEN HELP); Josh Hancock (released from the Reds when the bullpen was flat awful); Braden Looper (Mets couldn't WAIT to get rid of this guy)...these guys do not scare me a whole lot. And the last time we met the Cards, seemed like Izzy was very hittable. Jeff Weaver pitching tomorrow doesn't really scare me. He's a flyball pitcher pitching in a sandbox. EZ needs to give us some good innings tomorrow and I think we'll be on our way.

I am looking forward to this series. I am with you!!!! Bring on the $1 HOT DOGS

The Reds are going to punch the Cards right in the fist with their face!
    I miss Adam Dunn.

I doubt it. They won't be fooling around this time, and they have the advantage of not having the worst manager in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by fielder's choice
    I doubt it. They won't be fooling around this time, and they have the advantage of not having the worst manager in baseball.

Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Who else leaves Majewski in that game after he gave up those 2 basehits?LaRussa isn't the best manager in the world, but he knows enough to take a pitcher who is in trouble out, especially if they have been getting smashed ever since they put your uniform on. I'm getting sick and tired of watching JN give games away on a silver platter.

They will long remember this trip to Cincy as the time they were throttled without mercy
    Go Gators!

got alil captain in u?

amen brother im feeling first place forget about today's loss things like that happen

Who else leaves Majewski in that game after he gave up those 2 basehits?LaRussa isn't the best manager in the world, but he knows enough to take a pitcher who is in trouble out, especially if they have been getting smashed ever since they put your uniform on. I'm getting sick and tired of watching JN give games away on a silver platter.
    He had to leave him in. Don't want to ruin your bullpen before the Cardinals series. Guardado, Weathers and Cormier all had to rest and Coffey couldn't pitch two innings and still be available. Now MJ should be relegated to mop up against the Cardinals which I hope means we won't see him for the next four games.

Check that one out. LaRussa is just as bad as Narron. See: Jason Marquis and the poundings he takes to get his 5 innings in.

DocEllis

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky
    Check that one out. LaRussa is just as bad as Narron. See: Jason Marquis and the poundings he takes to get his 5 innings in.
    I think LaRussa leaves Marquis in to take those poundings because a) Marquis is durable and it saves the bullpen and b)Marquis' outings are so wildly diverse that LaRussa sits dumbfounded by his efforts.

I'm with ya Major!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Come on Steven A Smith, the Cardinals are an average baseball team. You should at least lie to yourself and count on the best.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Turn Off Ads?