Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good team we have here..

Good team we have here..

The bullpen is supposedly better? Right...

Who's batting leadoff?

We have Harang and who else as starters? Don't even start with Arroyo.

Narron? Haha, maybe he'll figure it out to start EE everyday and to sit the fools like Majewski(thank the lord for the DL).

The only thing I like about this team is Adam Dunn, Aaron Harang, Ryan Freel's effort, Ken Griffey Jr's legacy that continues with each homerun, Brandon Phillips occasional offensive outbursts, and the effort given by David Ross.

Now pardon me for my horrible opinions or typing for that matter. This loss tonight led me to start drinking too much wine around ummm, the first inning. I love the effort Krivsky is making but this team needs to catch a couple lucky breaks to get their confidence back and as a result, hopefully more wins.
    Last edited by A-Dub; 08-07-2006 at 10:38 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Good team we have here..

i like this guy...

Re: Good team we have here..

One game. It was a BAD game, but we still have as good a shot as any of those West teams in getting the wild card, and the Central race isn't over yet either.

Stop Saying Its Only 1 Game!!!!!

Stop making excuses for our team, for Krivsky, for ESPN, for SI.Com for anybody.

Krivsky screwed up. big time. am i the only person who saw this after the Kearns/Lopez debacle? How many times in the past have we been here folks? Leading the Wild card/division or being in the "thick" of things, and then roll into august and have a complete meltdown. How many times has this happened the past 15 years???

A lot. thats how many. Or how about, EVERYTIME. quit saying its only one game or "give it time." Skids like this are our forte'. Sure we take it one game at a time---unfortunately we LOSE one game at a time until we are out of it.

I dont understand how there isnt more anger about this. It baffles me that you will flame me for speaking my mind and wanting the Reds to DO BETTER than they are.

I'm ready to pack it up. This roster is garbage. and so is the GM.

copy and paste that and send it to me in October. And I'll laugh at you.

peace.

Re: Stop Saying Its Only 1 Game!!!!!

just in case the Reds were wonderin, the Cards put their signed, sealed, delivered stamp on things this evening
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Krivsky messed up with the Kearns/FeLo deal.

That doesn't change the fact that tonight was only 1 game.

yeah we're 3-7 in our last 10 games....

Quote Originally Posted by KalDanielsfan
    yeah we're 3-7 in our last 10 games....
    So are the Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    just in case the Reds were wonderin, the Cards put their signed, sealed, delivered stamp on things this evening

thank you!

i wish i could give u a good reputation thing on here...

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    So are the Cardinals.
    I'll take a talented team with experience over an average team with high hopes, any day.

I'll take a talented team with experience over an average team with high hopes, any day.
    Ok?

The Cardinals have lost 8 in a row twice this year. They aren't exactly the 27 Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    Ok?

The Cardinals have lost 8 in a row twice this year. They aren't exactly the 27 Yankees.
    Pujols, edmonds, rolen, taguchi, molina eckstein, encarnacion?? cmon. i'll take those guys at every position over anybody the reds have in their respective positions..

phillips has the nod over belliard..Cool.

And its obvious they have a better rotation than we do. and bullpen.

and they wre in the world series 2 years ago.

they are most certainly more talented than the reds.

Something better change over the next few days, or this team is going to be buried by that "not exactly the 27 Yankees" team. As much as I'd hate to see the Reds fall out of the race, part of me kind of hopes it happens so that we stop acquiring mediocre middle relief pitching for our best minor league (and major league) talent.

In his recent acquisitions, I feel like Wayne is playing the World Series of poker. It's nice to see him take on the high stakes table since DanO never seemed willing... but it's pretty demoralizing to see him go all in with a pair of twos.

Or something like that.
    "Iíll kind of have a foot on the back of my own butt. Thatís just how I do things.Ē -- Bryan Price, 10/22/2013

It was one game, nothing more nothing less.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Pujols, edmonds, rolen, taguchi, molina eckstein, encarnacion?? cmon. i'll take those guys at every position over anybody the reds have in their respective positions..

phillips has the nod over belliard..Cool.

And its obvious they have a better rotation than we do. and bullpen.

and they wre in the world series 2 years ago.

they are most certainly more talented than the reds.

You would take Taguchi over Dunn?
    Molina over Ross?

The Cardinals are a better team then the Reds. I'm not arguing that.

However nothing you say will change the fact that today we only played 1 game. We could have lost 40-0, and we still would have only played 1 game.

Turn Off Ads?