1. Why have Dunn hitting in the 2-hole with Freel leading off. Makes no sense because Freel can't even run if he gets on cause he won't steal if Dunn or Griffey are up. Putting Hatteberg there gives us more flexibility in terms of hitting and running, moving the runner over, etc.
Hatteberg > Dunn at the 2-hole
2. After the first 3 hitters hit absolute ROPES off of EZ, The first pitch to Rolen should have been right in his ribs, no IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS. Move them back off the plate for gosh sakes, they were just waiting to tee off on us.
3. No excuse for only 32,000 tonight, none at all; but I guess I'm the dumb one for driving 240 miles round trip for that terrible game.
4. The Cardinals showed why they've been in the playoffs for 7 straight years and the Reds have been battling for 5th place.
5. The Diamondbacks claimed Livan Hernandez so we couldn't get him, TMFS