Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I blame tonights loss on me...

I blame tonights loss on me...

I must have bad luck, I am now 0-5 this year and this is the second time i have seen the Reds get smashed (the last being against the Sox). Maybe if i just stay at home next time I wont bring my bad luck around the GABP.....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I blame tonights loss on me...

Huber may I reccomend MLB extra innings,the seating is nice the beer cheaper and no lines in the restrooms.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

way to take it like a man (o a woman)

either way.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Maybe a rehab assignment is needed, do you have any inflammation? I think you're going to have to drive down and take in a few Louisville Bats games then we'll check back with you.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I'm demoting you to Louisville!

Forget that, all the way to Sarasota
    Go Gators!

I think it's actually the guy from my wife's office. He was going last night too and hadn't seen a winner all season. After the first inning drubbing, I asked if she had his cell phone number so I could tell him to get the heck out of there!

Quote Originally Posted by huber14
    I must have bad luck, I am now 0-5 this year and this is the second time i have seen the Reds get smashed (the last being against the Sox). Maybe if i just stay at home next time I wont bring my bad luck around the GABP.....
    Well I was 2-0 in the games I attended.. guess your luck overtook mine! I wasnt even in my seat yet and we were down 3-0!! Very frustrating game to say the least.

I think we have our volunteer to sacrifice
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?