Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Frost out for the year

Frost out for the year

Marcel Frost, the Buckeyes tight end, was suspended for the season for a violation of team rules. This is unfortunate because Frost was a pretty good player last year, and could of been a valueable weapon on offense

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Frost out for the year

Rory Nichol is much better than Marcel Frost talent-wise. They will not miss a step.

the-ozone.net just released the two-deep. Pretty interesting.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Rory Nichol is much better than Marcel Frost talent-wise. They will not miss a step.

the-ozone.net just released the two-deep. Pretty interesting.
    It is interesting.

Kerr ahead of D'Andrea and Nick Patterson ahead of Brandon Mitchell.

LINK
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    It is interesting.

Kerr ahead of D'Andrea and Nick Patterson ahead of Brandon Mitchell.

LINK
    I was more surprised with Nick Patterson on the list - but more unshocking that Robert Rose wasn't on the two-deep yet. That kid can play.

I'm not surprised that Kerr is ahead of D'Andrea moreso for the injury factor. D'Andrea's never really stepped it up the notch needed. I hope he plays well though. He has monster potential.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I was more surprised with Nick Patterson on the list - but more unshocking that Robert Rose wasn't on the two-deep yet. That kid can play.
    Rose will play. It's just that the d-line is pretty deep.

Anderson Russel is going to be the star. Watch him.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Nick patterson is better then Brandon Mitchell, MItchell gets trucked constantly in practice.

How u doin

too bad

Who? Where?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Frost is going to transfer now...

From the Cleveland PD:
    Tight end Marcel Frost, a Brush High graduate, has transferred to Jackson State, according to a source close to the situation, confirming a report by the Clarion-Ledger of Jackson, Miss.

Frost, who had been expected to start for the Buckeyes, was suspended for the season on Aug. 9 for a violation of team rules. Ohio State said he could remain on scholarship, but Frost opted to join former Buckeye Erik Haw, the backup running back who transferred to Jackson State earlier this summer.

Both players will be eligible to play immediately for the Division I-AA Tigers, who were 2-9 last season.

Frost has had a odd career at OSU. An Iowa commit who changed late in the process to tOSU, because of the decommittment of another brain surgeon Louis Irizzary, Irizzary recommitted to tOSU and that seems to be the point where Frost began having trouble. He has been hurt, redshirted, hurt again, changed positions, had attitude problems, and been in and out of the lineup, and now transferred. I would say that he may have been in Tressel doghouse, and known that it would take a Herculian effort to get out. We have seen some players buried at OSU because of mysterious stuff over the years, most transfer. Could be another example
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck
    Frost has had a odd career at OSU. An Iowa commit who changed late in the process to tOSU, because of the decommittment of another brain surgeon Louis Irizzary, Irizzary recommitted to tOSU and that seems to be the point where Frost began having trouble. He has been hurt, redshirted, hurt again, changed positions, had attitude problems, and been in and out of the lineup, and now transferred. I would say that he may have been in Tressel doghouse, and known that it would take a Herculian effort to get out. We have seen some players buried at OSU because of mysterious stuff over the years, most transfer. Could be another example
    He was suspended for the season and supposedly was never going to be reinstated.

Think drugs.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Didn't want to say it. I have no evidence, so I felt it was better not to use conjecture.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?