2002 Toyota Corolla

2. Turn Off Ads?
    smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Re: What type of car do you drive?

2005 Saturn Vue
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

2003 Durango

It gets a whopping 14 MPG city and 16 MPG highway!

2006 GMC Envoy

I drive a 2002 Toyota Camry SE with 5 speed manual - nice comfortable ride and the 5 speed manual helps you get some pep out of the 4 cylinder engine. I've had a few problems with it, but I did buy it in the first year of a redesign for the model. I recommend against buying a car in its first model year unless it's something you really want.

My wife has a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT - that car is really fun to drive, even with the automatic transmission. Really nice car.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

94 Ford Ranger, which I fully plan to drive until my retirement in 2025.
    If there is gasoline anymore.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

1990 Honda Accord, over 206,000 miles on it.

I'm looking to upgrade it to a 99 this winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2005 GMC Siera. Got a great deal during the employee pricing thing they were all doing.

My wife has a 98 Toyota Camry. Nice car. She's probably going for a Subaru Sedan with her next purchase.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

94 Toy 4x4 with,get this, 85,000 miles on it. And those things never die. I should be driving that 12 more years from now. Bought it new,great truck.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    1990 Honda Accord, over 206,000 miles on it.
    I had one of those and loved it. Drove it until it had 292k on it. It still ran well and gave it to my brother.

I drive a late 90s Nissan Maxima. I've owned a lot of cars in my day because I have family in the car business, but the Maxima is by far my favorite car. It has 247k miles on it now and still purrs like a kitten and gets off the line nicely.

When this one dies I plan on getting a hybrid or a Honda Civic or something. I'm against spending a lot on cars and have never spent more than $3,500 for a car. But I don't have the connections anymore so a fuel efficient smaller car will have to do.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    I drive a late 90s Nissan Maxima.
    What? Are you not quite sure what year it is? Just late 90's, huh? How would you list that if you were going to sell it? Late 90's foreign car with somewhat high mileage?

Just messin' with ya!
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

We just bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey to take over primary kid-hauling from the 2001 Honda CR-V. Yeah, I'm domesticated. I'm hoping to make enough money on side gigs (I'm a programmer) to buy something for myself next year, something with a droptop or a stick shift or both.
    Not all who wander are lost

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sportcross. I'm in love with it!!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

got alil captain in u?

99 grand am 4 door

I drive a 2002 Chevy 2500HD Silverado 4X4. I love the truck, except it does get thirsty only about 12 mpg. I need the towing capacity and bed capacity for work, and I only drive about 6000 miles a year.

My wife and I just traded in our 2001 Chevy Blazer 4x4, on a 2005 Buick Rendezvous AWD. We needed a dependable kid hauler, and it gets about 5 miles more per gallon at 21 versus the Blazer 16.5. She drives about 16,000 miles. We really like the Rendezvous, the ride is nice and the accessories are very handy. Got an uncle in the car business, and I can get off lease vehicles near wholesale price.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Turn Off Ads?