Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Bronson

Dear Bronson

I remember when you first got traded and was heartbroken because you loved being in Boston so much. That was understandable. You came from a winning organization a year from winning a World Series. You played to packed houses every night. You and the other players fed off the enthusiasm of the fans in Fenway. You had a great offense behind you. You got a lot of national attention.

I am sure you still miss Boston but it seems like you have made the best of it here. You have run into some tough luck lately. Sometimes you did not pitch well, other times you had the bullpen blow games for you or the offense did not score enough runs for you. That is all in the past. The things you missed in Boston, you have in Cincinnati now. Winning team? Check. Good offense? Check. Packed houses? Check and check the last two nights. Enthusiastic fans? You got em and, yes, you are still getting national attention.

This is as close to the Yankees Red Sox rivalry as you are going to get. I believe you think of yourself as a big game pitcher. Well, brother, they do not get any bigger than today. No excuses today. This team has some momentum on their side. Show the Cardinals that the Reds are a force to be reckoned with just like the Sox finally showed the Yankees that they were for real. Remember who you played after you were done with the Yankees that year? None other than the Cards. Most of these guys were on that team you swept to win that ring.

It is time to step it up a notch. Be that big game pitcher people think you are. Carry this team like you did earlier in the season. You may not have figured on this when you were traded but you are in a pennant race now. Show the fans why the Reds traded for you.

Your buddy,

Chip R

P.S. For the love of God, get Yadi Molina and these other stiffs out! Scott Spezio?!
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear Bronson

PPS

Nice hair

Go Gators!

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

PPPS:

It's very important.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

PPSS

I think I love you.

Not in a gay way, but in a manly sort of Viking way. Or something.

PPPSS

Just kidding about that whole I love you thing. But seriously, pound on the Cardinals. They've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    But seriously, pound on the Cardinals. They've earned it.
    I think he was kidding about that too.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    I think he was kidding about that too.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

If the playoffs started today, the Reds are in and the Red Sox are out. CLEARLY Arroyo was their x-factor (said half-sarcastically, and half not, as the Sox really could have used him this year)...

PPPPSSSSS

Stop returning to career norms
    Go Gators!

Dear Bronson

In your previous life as Jack Armstrong, the Reds won the World Series. If that happens this year, we won't complain.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Where is the "Dear Reds Offense" letter???
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 3-4
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 1-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Where is the "Dear Reds Offense" letter???
    Agreed.
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

P.S. For the love of God, get Yadi Molina and these other stiffs out! Scott Spezio?!
    To the Reds offense... P.S. For the love of God, quit making some pitchers look like Cy Young! Rookie Anthony Reyes?!
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

BTW, Chip... Great letter!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    BTW, Chip... Great letter!
    Worked like a charm, didnt it?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Worked like a charm, didnt it?
    Ok, how about this.... GREAT letter, Chip!

Turn Off Ads?