Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wayne Krivsky to appear on "Mike and Mike" and ESPN Radio at 9:05 am

Re: Wayne Krivsky to appear on "Mike and Mike" and ESPN Radio at 9:05 am

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMilner
    You must not regularly listen to ESPN's morning show. All they do is repeat the same 3 stories every hour. I don't think they really care about repetiveness.
    i listen to it everday. kthxbye.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dunner13
    Actually as far as the Pedro and Glavine comment I saw an article a few weeks ago and the best #1+2 Combo in the N.L was not Pedro and Glavine but Arroyo and Harang. Now with Arroyo stuggling lately this may have changed but I dont think their rotation is that much better than ours. Harang is extremely underrated, he is a serious cy young canidate yet no one notices.
    lmfao yeah whats arroyo's and harangs combined career playoff record?

i was talking about playoffs..re-read my post please.

Quote Originally Posted by KalDanielsfan
    i listen to it everday. kthxbye.
    I don't know why you punish yourself by listening to that everyday. Its horrible. Mike and Mike in the Morning is an atrocious program.

I don't know why you punish yourself by listening to that everyday. Its horrible. Mike and Mike in the Morning is an atrocious program.
    I keep my radio on at 710 AM out in Los Angeles in the mornings on teh way to the studio and then listen to Dan Patrick/Olbermann during my lunch break at noon.

I like it.

I keep my radio on at 710 AM out in Los Angeles in the mornings on teh way to the studio and then listen to Dan Patrick/Olbermann during my lunch break at noon.

I like it.
    Is that the channel that has West Coast Biasis on? Whenever I'm out there for work, I enjoy that show. Those guys are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy
    Completely agree redssouth. The Mets are a good team, but they don't scare me. Whoever they play in the first round, they'll have so much pressure put on them by the New York media, that it will work in favor of whoever they're playing.
    whoa i miss this post..they dont scare you at all????

Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Floyd, Lo Duca...are u serious? that is one sick line up this year. Playing in New York all year is pressure with the media. Believe me, they are use to it by now.

Is that the channel that has West Coast Biasis on? Whenever I'm out there for work, I enjoy that show. Those guys are pretty good.

lol yeah.

whoa i miss this post..they dont scare you at all????

Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Delgado, Floyd, Lo Duca...are u serious? that is one sick line up this year. Playing in New York all year is pressure with the media. Believe me, they are use to it by now.
    I like our chances in a short series with anyone in this league. That's not saying I mean we'll necessarily win, but there's not a team in this league I don't think we can handle at some time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz
    I like our chances in a short series with anyone in this league. That's not saying I mean we'll necessarily win, but there's not a team in this league I don't think we can handle at some time or another.
    on the flip side of that, I don't think there is a team in this league that can't handle us. The NL is awful, and on any given day we can win against anyteam.

But remember the Cardinal series:
    Game 1: First game of the biggest series of the season (so far) - lay a stinker.
    Game 4: Can win the series and pull within 1.5 games of the cards - lay a stinker.

Granted they did win game 2 and 3 (one by a walk off homer no less), but i'd say that in that series, the Reds loss to the two most important games.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz
    ok when you break it down like that, yeah i see your logic. but didnt they change the NLDS to 7 games???

Believer since 1981

The Mets lineup scares the hell out of me... just pedro and glavine dont. What does scare me is Dunn and Jr. playing the outfield in L.A. The good news is that Lofton and Furcal may be wore out from rounding the bases after the first two games and we can sneak back in and take the series.

What scares me more than anything right now is the Astros who are sneaking up behind us. Oh how I wish that they would have traded Oswalt. I am afraid that if Jr. or Dunn dont get on a super hot streak, we will never see the post season.

Exactly. The Mets lineup scares the hell out of me too. But they're certainly not unbeatable. I'm by no means saying I'd expect us to win, because that wouldn't be the case. But I wouldn't completely rule out the chance of us advancing either.

lmfao yeah whats arroyo's and harangs combined career playoff record?

i was talking about playoffs..re-read my post please.

My bad, they defanitly have the playoff experience. But I think our guys have very comparative numbers for the season and glavine has been dropping off since starting hot.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33
    It was Erik Kuselias and Buster Olney.
    And yes, there was much love for the Astros between the two. Kept calling them the Twins of the NL. That no one wants to face them with their pitching.
    I'd say the Reds have fared well against their stout pitching this season...

Believer since 1981

Exactly Matt, as a matter of fact... well, a matter of my opinion, the reds haved fared well against all pitching. Except for rookies, and crappy pitchers i expect them to break the scoreboard against, they have been serviceable against all comers, including Clemens, Pedro, Glavine, Smoltz... etc.etc.Screw it... Bring on the Mets, we owe them for 1995!!!!

Turn Off Ads?