Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Evening

Perfect Evening

What would constitute the perfect evening for you?
    Pots and Kettles

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Yay!

Re: Perfect Evening

Wednesday, August 11th, 2006 was pretty close to perfect. Even my wife thought so.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

A night with no philosphical pissing matches on Redszone.

Prob a nice evening with the wife and pets. Depends on my mood really whether we'd be just hanging out or off doing something.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

La Dolce Vita

Another dinner at the superb NORTH POND in Chicago, then on to The Green Mill jazz club to hear Kurt Elling, hopefully...w/ my husband, daughter and her husband, son and his almost wife....at least today this sounds perfect.
    teach tolerance.

I have no idea, I'll let you know when I find out
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstop
    Another dinner at the superb NORTH POND in Chicago, then on to The Green Mill jazz club to hear Kurt Elling, hopefully...w/ my husband, daughter and her husband, son and his almost wife....at least today this sounds perfect.
    I love the Green Mill! Rock!
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Going out to dinner, then on to GABP to watch the Reds win game 4 of the World Series to sweep the AL team, then coming home to find out that I had hit the powerball jackpot for 162 million.

That would be a perfect evening.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
    Going out to dinner, then on to GABP to watch the Reds win game 4 of the World Series to sweep the AL team, then coming home to find out that I had hit the powerball jackpot for 162 million.

That would be a perfect evening.
    That already happend to me, wasn't even perfect, my super model girlfriend broke up with me because i cheated on her with her twin sisters, and found out I got my Ferrari windshield broken because the walk off homerun went straight through my windshield.
    Im just an unlucky guy
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

well it certainly wasn't tonight...sigh...

I'm not sure other than it would include my family, it would include some good eatin', it would have a lot of laughter----and it would finish with some lovin'.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

My friends are scattered all over the country. A perfect night would be having all of them in one place, preferably the sound side of Ocracoke Island, with a cooler full of beer and a few buckets of clams, watching the sun set.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Being able to eat dinner and just be at home with my girlfriend without getting ten thousand calls from work bugging me about something.
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Pick any evening in the life of Hugh Hefner.

Zoinks!

Sitting in the backyard with friends and the family, having beers and watching the kids play. I don't get to do it nearly enough...it's the simple stuff really.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck
    My friends are scattered all over the country. A perfect night would be having all of them in one place, preferably the sound side of Ocracoke Island, with a cooler full of beer and a few buckets of clams, watching the sun set.
    Hey! Invite me!
    One day next week will be the perfect one. The whole fandamily has got a little place down in Kill Devil Hills for a week. The wife and I will walk down to the beach to watch the sunrise together before anyone else is up. We'll go bike riding with the kids, play volleyball in the sand, dig some clams, steam them and wash them down with a little beer and a margarita or two. Of course, a nap in the middle of the day ensures I've got enough energy to show my wife how much I appreciate her after the sun goes down. ...then again, maybe just one of those things each day and a lot of relaxing in between...

"Okay you guys, pair up in threes!" --Yogi Berra

Turn Off Ads?