Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The camera shot at the end of the game...

The camera shot at the end of the game...

The camera shot of Encarnacion sitting dejected on the bench at the end of the game should be frozen and stuck in Narron's face every day he shows up. How in the hell can you continually take out your best hitter in the late innings??? With their bullpen, his assumptions are ridiculous that Encarnacion can't make the necessary plays! How many at bats do you think he missed out on?? I know Hollandsworth struck out 3 times so I'm guessing our best hitter missed out on 3 chances to put the Reds ahead.

Narron's treatment of Encarnacion is simply unacceptable and if I'm Krivsky I'm letting Narron know that tonight after the game.

It is awful...simply awful....that could be their playoff shot right there...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The camera shot at the end of the game...

Taking Encanarcion out was probably a mistake! However, Bill Bray and Guardardo have to nail down the game, that was ridiculous! This bullpen better step up.

It wasnt Guardado's fault that the run scored, it was unearned.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Taking Encanarcion out was probably a mistake! However, Bill Bray and Guardardo have to nail down the game, that was ridiculous! This bullpen better step up.
    True, but Eddie would have wiggled out of that with a save if Ross hadn't thrown the ball into centerfield. Hang this loss on JR.

Through it all, the most agitating thing to me is Narron's handling of Encarnacion. It's absurd...

EE has been playing good defense lately also.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2
    EE has been playing good defense lately also.
    He is the Reds best hitter....HANDS DOWN...

I know Hatteberg has a better average, but EE is the guy I want at the plate in any crucial situation...

And with us needing to score runs tonight, well heck, not runs but simply just one run, and Edwin Encarnacion already having two ding dongs, you would think the light bulb would have already have lit up and gone brighter like 100 times over. But unfortunately not....which is sad....very sad.

Narron has got to learn after tonight. But, alas, he won't!

Quote Originally Posted by EKURed
    The camera shot of Encarnacion sitting dejected on the bench at the end of the game should be frozen and stuck in Narron's face every day he shows up. How in the hell can you continually take out your best hitter in the late innings??? With their bullpen, his assumptions are ridiculous that Encarnacion can't make the necessary plays! How many at bats do you think he missed out on?? I know Hollandsworth struck out 3 times so I'm guessing our best hitter missed out on 3 chances to put the Reds ahead.

Narron's treatment of Encarnacion is simply unacceptable and if I'm Krivsky I'm letting Narron know that tonight after the game.

It is awful...simply awful....that could be their playoff shot right there...
    What are you talking about Willis, Krivsky will give him another contract extension, crap, he probably has Ofer Grif and sidekick Ofer Dunn in there too.

tomorrow's game can't get here fast enough. That was as tough to take as the 13-1 shalacking on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    tomorrow's game can't get here fast enough. That was as tough to take as the 13-1 shalacking on Monday.
    In my opinion, tonight was much tougher and much more gut wrenching. The Dunn AB with the bases loaded and 1 out really hurts now...

Quote Originally Posted by EKURed
    Narron has got to learn after tonight. But, alas, he won't!
    True, you must have noticed our starting SS then too.

I noticed that too about EE in the dugout. I thought it was 100% foolish when Narron did it. He may handle things well off the field, but his in game decisions are nothing short of fool blown ignorant. Didn't we run into that some sort of situation earlier in the year with him subbing Freel for Dunn?? Narron misused the bullpen and screwed up the roation. This team has bounced back from loses so far this year and seem to have a short memory. I hope this is the case here tonight. But, I think Narron might have screwed up the pitching something horrible. If the Reds do not bounce back from this, Narron needs to find a new job.

At least somebody on this team has some dang heart.

Turn Off Ads?