Dear Mr. Jerry Narron and Mr. Wayne Krivsky,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you've done to improve the 2006 Cincinnati Reds baseball team. I know from the bottom of my heart that you have done your best with the resources that you have been given.

First off, Mr. Narron, I want to thank you for pulling us out of that horrible season last year and allowing us to finish with dignity. Also, I would like to thank you for leading us into the Wild Card/Division race for the playoffs. Without your leadership, the Reds would have entered another August as toilet sitters, just like the last six years.

Mr. Krivsky, I would like to thank you for turning this team around and allowing Mr. Narron to make this team into a contender. I'm sure you heard the reports that the Reds were supposed to finish sixth in the National League Central, even behind the treacherous Pirates and the woeful Cubs. Without you, we wouldn't be half the team we are today, literally. Without you, we likely wouldn't be able to look forward to players like Bronson Arroyo, David Ross, Brandon Phillips, and Bill Bray. So again, thank you for giving us a season to remember, and even if it doesn't result in playoffs for this year, I will still stand behind you and have faith that you will hold to the committment to making this team better in the present and the future.

Sincerely,
Brian

P.S. Give my regards to Bob Castellini. Without him, we would be in a contentration camp eating bananas .