Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any waiver deals still coming?

Any waiver deals still coming?

Could there be any more waiver wire deals coming? Possible starter to replace Easy E, or maybe we move a catcher? Anyone have any rumors floating around.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Re: Any waiver deals still coming?

It would be nice, as we really need to find a way to deal Larue he is becoming a bit of a cancer at this point. Strictly basing my opinion on the view from the outside, of course I don't know how he is perceived from his teammates but I couldn't imagine it being a good thing. That stunt he pulled the other night when Ross hit the game winner was just God awful.

I still believe if we tossed in a marginal prospect we could get K.C. to take Larue for Reggie Sanders. Say Larue and Standridge or Belisle at most, Dayton Moore would be licking his chops on that. Standridge would be the preference. Of course perhaps the relievers don't pass waivers or even Sanders. But there is always the good 'ole PTBNL!
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

NO baseball GM is "licking his chops" to get LaRue at what he gets paid.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

NO baseball GM is "licking his chops" to get LaRue at what he gets paid.
    Actually I meant licking his chops for a major league able pitcher like Belisle or Standridge. Plus he gets rid of Reggie Sanders contract next year, he is getting 5 mill this year (more than Larue) and he isn't exactly ripping the cover off the ball. .240 avg.- .296 obp - .411 slg. - 10 hr's - 47 rbi and he can barely stay healthy. I'm sure though that his salary next season and his frequent DL trips are gonna keep him in KC for the rest of this season at least.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?